00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Deadmanliving just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Short text to a friend

678 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Short text to a friend 2011-01-28 13:48:56

Hi.

This text is dedicated to a friend whose girlfriend dumped him yesterday. May be cheesy, but here it is:

----
Love was made by humanity. Humanity was made by love. If you feel alone, the world will be there for you.
Even if you are sad, depressed, angry or alone, you surely have a bit of love in your heart.
Every single being in the world has a heart, and will give it to you. Chances in the world are endless. And one of them will surely change your life for good, though not many of them will be like that, because despite your loneliness, despite your sadness, the world, the life, the human being, were made for being with each other.
Rise your hands in happiness, thank the world for its effort, and be happy.
"Though my love may not be perfect, it is what I offer to you." -Haireey Hashnan (Blakant on Newgrounds)
So remember my friend, in this Valentine's day, enjoy life, enjoy the day, enjoy the weather, enjoy the fun, enjoy everything even if you are alone or sad.
----

Hope you like it.

See ya.

Response to Short text to a friend 2011-02-01 01:15:27

Thank you for sharing.
Just to enjoy life :)

focusing on women's fashion

http://www.oohmyfashion.com

Response to Short text to a friend 2011-02-01 01:24:14

Hm, as far as writing is concerned, it wasn't very good. It could've been summed up in the last 9 words. The rest seems like rambling nothingness. Sigh.

Giving out writing reviews to anyone who wants them (exception: poems. I'll find you).

BBS Signature