00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories

37,558 Views | 279 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-28 20:15:03

A sarcastic amputee knight went on an epic quest to save his bearded girlfriend that was kidnapped by a dragon that spits heaters.

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-28 20:19:24

human eating plant

there is this really tiny plant in an allyway. Everytime someone comes near, it becomes big and swallows the person. One time, a really fat guy comes and the plant grabs him, but cannot even lift its head up to swallow. Eventually, it does but it chokes on that guy because he was too fat.

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-28 20:25:39

I suggest, animating a man in a suit, who sits next to an automatic door (at albertsons and what not) and Steps on the mat in order to open the door for those wishing to enter the market. I suggest a monocle with a British accent, saying things such as "what what what" and " Ah yes quiet sir" as he opens the doors, hilarity would ensue.

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-29 03:05:54

At 1/28/11 07:17 PM, FBIpolux wrote: ROB

ROB! RUNNN!!!

[submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-29 11:37:29

Within a few days or so, there is a massive pile-up of half-assed entries invented by authors who's understanding of great entertainment consists of a Royale with Cheese and two very lazy eyes staring down some black-and-white photoshopped hoodlum who spat out random bullshit and then, thirty seconds later, we are welcomed to the relieving visage of Ned Flanders and a Replay Button. Somewhere amidst all that... is my story collecting massive amounts of fucking dust. So let me try this wonderful scheme once again for shits and giggles:

An aging internet personality trying to return to his flash-submitting prime suffers an affliction. He does to a leading diagnostician with the phrase "My Horrible Ass is Rotting, What the Fuck is Wrong with Me?". Then the doctor says, "But of course you're not rotting. There's nothing fucking wrong with you." And the whole goddamned audience is baffled by his sharp insight. To which he says, "Admins lie." And we get to see Ned Flanders and a Replay Button.

Feel free to ad lib, you poor fuckers.

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-30 19:10:08

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-30 21:19:11

Tom Fulp was masturbating in an illegal website, pedophilia. Stamper then entered the room and shot him to Tom Fulp and raped her corpse, Pico was there too

END

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-30 21:39:25

A criminal is sentenced to his death.

But before he is dead, he signed a lease for his organs to be harvested and used to save lives for others in need of them.

Knowing this, he prayed to the devil to curse his body and all who use them. So that his evil desires may live through the innocent, tempting them, and controlling their minds and bodies.

His liver goes into a man who murders his wife.

His heart goes into a little girl, who steals her mothers purse.

His kidneys forces a teenager to commit suicide after things go wrong in his life.

The only way to break the curse is to return the organs to the rotting corpse of the criminal.

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-31 12:05:07

Dear creator of this movie,
So, as you were a little child after your mother gave birth to you, the anarchy army, which are enemies of the world, came in and shot your family, but luckily General Kissmybutt came in with a machete and dual uzi's and shot the army and they went away scared. You were the only one to survive, but you have burned up after they have blown up the wall. General kissmybutt named you Private Kurt and has raised you for years in the army. You learn school there, you poop there and you don't make friends there.All these years you have been trained to be a soldier with an real attitude and real honor. You have ran through every type of weather during the years: You have ran through rain,hailstorm,snow,tornado's,global warming and even flu season!

You are now 18 and you have joined your first war with the anarchy guys, all of your other teamates use M16's,minigun's and etc. , You use only a double barrel sawn off shotgun and lots of ammo.

You have passed your first war with a victory to your team and only 1 bullet in your leg.

You have been awarded to be an officer and you were very pleased.

The next night, General Kissmybutt was murdered quietley with a note saying ,,Blood is red, veins are blue, if you don't find us, we will blow you!'' . Officer Kurt was mad that he's general died, so he went on a one man army!

BBS Signature

Response to [submit] Jan 2011 Movie Jam Stories 2011-01-31 15:42:41