00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Frogsands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NGer Household in the Sims 3

89,454 Views | 1,017 Replies

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 20:21:37

Look at all this wonderful attention you're getting firewolf

Bask in it

Feed off of it

Turn it into a renewable resource

cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 20:22:39

At 1/3/11 08:21 PM, TheBlueRaven wrote: Look at all this wonderful attention you're getting firewolf

Bask in it

Feed off of it

Turn it into a renewable resource

Already did, it's called newground's new energy source

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 20:24:02

At 1/3/11 08:22 PM, FireWOLF109 wrote: Already did, it's called newground's new energy source

Every time you post I want to hit you in the face even more.

i am gay

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 20:27:47

Alright guys, enough's enough. How about we all forget this whole "fieWOLF is stupid" discussion that has already been proved a million times and get back to what's this thread for?

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 20:29:20

At 1/3/11 08:27 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote: Alright guys, enough's enough. How about we all forget this whole "fieWOLF is stupid" discussion that has already been proved a million times and get back to what's this thread for?

Well it's never been proven yet BUT I agree, lets get back to the thread at hand.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 20:43:12

As much as I, as well, would like to smash Firewolf's face in at the moment, don't totally make off-topic. This'll get locked.

Today was filled with romance, ready for the holidays. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve, so they were excited for holiday treats. Early in the morning, everyone ate leftover waffles and conversed until noon. At that time, Lepy asked Vertigo to be his girlfriend... I think. Then, everyone went to the park and HBB challenged Narcissy to a chess match. Narcissy won, and totally rubbed it in HBB's face. She was annoyed, but then flirted a little with ChrisLovejoy. When they got quite intimate, they wanted some alone time. They talked about things for a while, then HBB and ChrisLovejoy kissed. How will this relationship end? Find out next time on...

HOUSEHOLD OF NEWGROUNDERS!

Season 2.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:07:56

Ah, Christmas Eve.

Today was a day of relaxation. After eating breakfast, Narcissy, Wolfos, and Portal had an ultimate video game match. Afterwards, Wolfos practiced his bartending skills and made a couple drinks for the crew. When ChrisLovejoy walked downstairs, he noticed that Narcissy and HBB were flirting. After seeing this, he had a conversation with HayBayBee about how they shouldn't move into a relationship too quickly, and how they should remain friends until he feels comfortable with something more. She accepted, and the rest of the day was spent with fun and conversations between the NGers. And, of course, Vertigo and Lepy did some weird make out thing. What will happen next on...

HOUSEHOLD OF NEWGROUNDERS?!

Season 2.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:08:23

Sounds beautiful.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:16:27

At 1/3/11 09:15 PM, HayBayBee wrote: Lol, my Sims boobs look huge :D

I maxed out the "breast size" slider.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:17:46

Bleh. my sim hasn't gotten any screen time.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:19:49

At 1/3/11 09:17 PM, kittehg0d wrote: Bleh. my sim hasn't gotten any screen time.

I was away from NG when this started.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:29:05

Oh My God.

so much better than soaps.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:30:40

At 1/3/11 09:29 PM, DarkBlade22 wrote: Oh My God.
so much better than soaps.

And CSI.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 21:49:02

I am currently sick, so I think I'm going to take a break until tomorrow so I can get some rest.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-03 22:31:07

At 1/3/11 09:23 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
At 1/3/11 09:21 PM, HayBayBee wrote: Question is when will HayBayBee settle down? Will she ever find true love and have a little baybee? Lol.
No.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 00:47:50

Awesome, glad to see it's back. Now, let's hope the bickering stays to a minimum, I want to keep this up.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 09:57:21

Oh noes! Christmas drama!

At like 2 A.M, kittehg0d woke up. He then noticed a mysterious orange figure floating around. Approaching it carefully, he realized it was a small girl, but when he reached out to touch her, his hand went right through her. Come to think of it, kittehg0d remembered portal saying something about a family dying by a fire in this very house. Cautiously, kittehg0d approached the girl and said "hello". She replied with another "hello", then they began to talk about who she is and why she's here. She told him about how there was a fierce fire in this house caused by "paranormal" activities. When the sun arose, she disappeared and was never seen again that day. When everyone woke up, they rushed downstairs to open presents. I bet you're wondering what everyone got, so here's the list:

kittehg0d: guitar
portalwarperjp: virtual reality goggles
Haybaybee: Clothes
VertigoMotel: lol, no one got her anything
Lepy: No one got him anything either
Wolfos: video games
Narcissy: virtual reality goggles as well
ChrisLovejoy: Digital Tattoo applicator

After everyone opened their gifts, Haybaybee flirted with everyone once again. Kittehg0d was so turned on that he kissed Haybaybee. After this, everyone went to the pool (lolwut?) and swam until night shadowed the town.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 10:15:41

Second pic.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 11:12:47

Sorry for double post... again.

No signs of the ghost girl. It's almost like she just... disappeared. When everyone woke up, they had breakfast and Narcissy attempted to flirt with Vertigo. He failed miserably, then was very disliked by her. As he was very disappointed, he decided to stop with romance for a while. Afterwards, ChrisLovejoy and Haybaybee were watching TV again. Since ChrisLovejoy wanted some lovin's, he asked HBB if they wanted to cuddle a bit. When they were about to kiss, ChrisLovejoy backed away and said it was wrong. Haybaybee was then heartbroken, and was very angry at ChrisLovejoy. He apologized, then HBB burst into tears (she does have the "over-emotional" trait) and cried on ChrisLovejoy's shoulder. He consoled her, then she felt much better. The gang then relaxed for the rest of the day.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 12:08:16

oh noez meeniez D:

There was no trace of the ghost once again. Some people heard noises, but other than that, no. Later in the morning, the gang discovered that kittehg0d saw the "almost make-out" between ChrisLovejoy and HBB. Since they kissed (see above), he was furious. He accused her of cheating, then repeatedly insulted her and her appearance. As kittehg0d was still furious, he slapped HBB. With this, HBB suddenly attacked kittehg0d and won. After a rematch, kittehg0d was the victor and rubbed it in her face. After this, he declared her an enemy and stormed out. Then, Vertigo and Lepy had sex in the hot tub... either that, or they were doing yoga. At night, kittehg0d realized that his life was shit and relaxed in the hot tub.

What will happen on the next episode of...

HOUSEHOLD OF NEWGROUNDERS?!

Season 2.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 13:13:00

OMG PLOT TWIST

This morning was disastrous. Haybaybee went outside, and, well, she didn't come back. She died under very mysterious circumstances. Was she murdered? The gang is puzzled by her death. ChrisLovejoy is devastated. In fact, since he was best friends with Vertigo, he came to her for consolation. He then thanked her for her thoughtfulness, then they flirted a bit. Vertigo then realized that she had a boyfriend and she shouldn't be doing this. She said she was sorry, then walked out of the room.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 14:18:33

Funerals.

Today, the gang held a funeral for Haybaybee. It was extremely painful for them, for they were all dear friends to her. Narcissy hit it off with Tamara Donner, a woman with brown hair with a headband. Kittehg0d expressed his bisexuality and showed his major crush on Gus Hart the vampire. He then realized that Gus was married and that they he had to wait to have sexy gay buttsex. At night, they heard sounds from the bathroom... could another ghost be haunting this house?

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 14:31:23

ohh godd please put me in season 3 :D
my stuff is on page 11

My book of faces

My Xbox Gamertag: AngeltheArson

How about you check out the cool shirts we make by clicking on my sig? ;)

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 15:05:51

At 1/4/11 02:31 PM, AngelSierra wrote: ohh godd please put me in season 3 :D
my stuff is on page 11

I hereby make a rule- if you whine and cry about wanting to be in the next season, you won't be.

Well anyways, it seems our gang is entangled in the mystical nature of the paranormal. Early this morning, around 2 A.M, ChrisLovejoy thought he was hallucinating when he saw a blue, clear HBB. He took advantage of this "hallucination" and totally made out with her. Kittehg0d noticed, and was angry. Why? I don't know. Later that dark morning, kittehg0d introduced Narcissy to the little ghost girl, Rosalina, whom he had learned her name from. Just as last time, when the sun arose, she disappeared. Later, kittehg0d invited Gus over for dinner. They talked, then he found out he was a vampire. He was astonished- but still magnificently attracted to him. They talked for a long time, then he decided he should go. Then, kittehg0d wanted to kiss Gus, but it was too late. YAY FOR GAYS!

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 15:23:41

At 1/4/11 03:05 PM, Prodigy wrote: Well anyways,

The ghost kiss so totally breaks almost every rule there is. But what's with ghosts in this season?

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 15:42:00

GAY KISSEZ!

This morning, the real men (Narcissy, Portal, Wolfos, and ChrisLovejoy) went out to fish. They didn't catch anything, but they definitely improved in fishing. Kittehg0d stayed home and wondered why Gus was so pissed at him. He then met Thorton Wolff, whom sadly was married. After socializing, everything went crazy and they had a gay first kiss. It was exhilarating to him and Thorton. He then asked if Thorton would like to spend the night, and they did.

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 16:31:07

At 1/4/11 03:05 PM, Prodigy wrote:
At 1/4/11 02:31 PM, AngelSierra wrote: ohh godd please put me in season 3 :D
my stuff is on page 11
I hereby make a rule- if you whine and cry about wanting to be in the next season, you won't be.

Thank god that I only asked one time after my application, and it seems that there's a TON of making out in this season.

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 16:31:59

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

Early in the morning, a newcomer to the NG house named Al moved in (Application was in PM). He acquainted himelf with his housemates, then relaxed. He particularly was friends with Portal, the most popular Sim out of the group. Later, Lepy saw Vertigo flirting with ChrisLovejoy. Angry, he invited Vertigo to the beach. After some romantic intimacy, Lepy kneeled down and asked Vertigo to marry him on the sunset beach. She accepted, and when they returned, everyone congratulated them and was happy for them, and at that moment, they didn't feel like they were freaks anymore.

POLL! Which season is your favorite so far: Season 1 or Season 2?

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 16:33:46

At 1/4/11 04:31 PM, Prodigy wrote:
POLL! Which season is your favorite so far: Season 1 or Season 2?

Season two, definatly

BBS Signature

Response to NGer Household in the Sims 3 2011-01-04 16:46:09

At 1/1/11 12:15 AM, Painbringer wrote: I was expecting a screenshot of a Newgrounds themed Sims 3 house.

Sames

Its over 9,000!!!