00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ketchupcomics just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer

744 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey there,

Im Haireey Hashnan aka Blakant, im a very open minded artist & really enjoy sharing ideas, vision & to join effort in story writing, brain storming...

I usually have tons of ideas to work at a same time & alot more for my assignment, etc

BASICALLY, i need a good writer wif crazy ideas to support me in my work (story aspect)
Im that kinda guy who always ask if u can add anything in certain part ir ask "hey dude, got any idea for a story"

so yeah, anyone interested, do add me in my instant messenger
the_blakant@yahoo.com

see u wen i see u

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-21 22:56:14

I'm a writer looking for an open-minded artist. Are you interested in collaborating or just looking for a sounding board for ideas?

I've had a continuing interest in starting up a web comic with a running story for some time, though unfortunately every time I find an artist to work with, they end up not having enough time. If you're interested in that pm me or just post here and I'll see it. If not text anyway.

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-21 23:13:29

I'm one of those writers who can take an idea, make it unique, and polish it to make it filled with emotion.

I'm a little weak when it comes to comedy, but I have an entire Christmas Break and I'd love to spend some time getting my creative juices flowing. After a quick scan over your page, you seem to be fairly consistent in scores, and you look to have a good amount of potential.

If you're interested, then hit me up in a PM. Thanks for your consideration.

FHB.

I put the BS in BBS.

BBS Signature

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-22 08:08:50

Okay,

Im the kind of animator who would gather numbers of writer & from there i HOPE we can make a great story... numbers of brains do come out something better than 1 brain, right?

so yeah,
again.... my instant messenger is

the_blakant@yahoo.com

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-22 13:54:10

You seem pretty good, but exactly how much work do you want to do? What kind of projects do you prefer? How busy are you? ETC.

If you don't specify you're not gonna get anything except preteens with family guy scripts.

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-23 06:09:38

At 12/22/10 01:54 PM, SirCannabisClock wrote: You seem pretty good, but exactly how much work do you want to do? What kind of projects do you prefer? How busy are you? ETC.

If you don't specify you're not gonna get anything except preteens with family guy scripts.

im not looking for a specific writer to write me a specific script & once that one script is done, ur out of my life...
good question about the workload, maybe story like 3-5 min should be fine. again, im an open minded artist, any ideas r welcomed :)

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-23 09:29:58

At 12/23/10 06:09 AM, Blakant wrote: im not looking for a specific writer to write me a specific script & once that one script is done, ur out of my life...
good question about the workload, maybe story like 3-5 min should be fine. again, im an open minded artist, any ideas r welcomed :)

It's typical that we've been stopped from using copyrighted music in our pieces, as I've got a script for "Throw Away Your Television", by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was all set to go as well. It's a shame, because I really did want to see it animated, but I'll just have to submit it to the Lit Portal when that's out.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-24 14:23:52

i write, here are some examples of my stuff. I just sit down and freestyle it.

<a>http://ninjadezombidetueur.newgrounds .com/flash/<a>

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2010-12-30 21:08:35

http://freestoriescenter.com/storyview.a sp?entry=8932
here's something i have been working on. i can summarize a script for a short fight from one of the chapters maybe. that's if you wanted the flash to be only 3-5 minutes. let me know. im always writing and continuing this thing.

Response to Open-minded Artist Lookin 4 Writer 2011-02-03 01:20:06

As soon as i saw this i came up with a script about a man who went crazy pm me for more of the script and to be hired as a artist/animator cause i cant find a animation program