00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

NG Department of Defense

315,144 Views | 10,646 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 21:49:29

~UPDATED!
[4th Check]

9/3/2004

[The Crimson Monkey Sticks]

CrimsonRain - 200 reviews total, 3632 B/S. Whistle = Max.
http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=633822
Total points earned for this check: 176 points.
Total for all checks so far: 300 points.

stick0- 552 reviews total, 1428 B/S. Whistle = Normal. http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=854791
Total points earned for this check: 131 points.
Total for all checks so far: 244 points.

MonkeyHood- 56 reviews total, 827 B/S. Whistle = Normal.
http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=579250
Total points earned for this check: 27 points.
Total for all checks so far: 74

Total team points earned for this check: 334
Total team points for all checks so far: 590

[1337 ownage]

Scooter_Morley- 11 reviews total, 38 B/S. Whistle = Normal.
Total points earned for this check: 6 points.
http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=961247
Total for all checks so far: 19 points.

Tom_s00- 93 reviews total, 815 B/S. Whistle = Max.
Total points earned for this check: 7 points.
http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=535109
Total for all checks so far: 168

Plan-B- 89 reviews total, 1003 B/S. Whistle = Normal.
Total points earned for this check: 152 points.
http://www.newgrounds.com/gold/profile/template.php3?id=763645
Total for all checks so far: 320

Total team points for this check: 165
Total team points for all checks so far: 507

The current Winning Team: The Crimson Monkey Sticks

[Crimson's Comments]
Yes! Were back in the lead. Plan-B did a great job. Yet his teammates are being bad. They both didn't even score 10 points. This checks MVP is CrimsonRain! W000t! I reviewed like crazy! This contest keeps getting better! Also I just had my birthday! Were nearing the end of this contest. It's still anybodys game. Final update tommorow night! I hope you guys are having fun! Good luck and happy blamming!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 21:52:42

At 9/3/04 09:49 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: ~UPDATED!

how do u join or w/e???

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 21:55:07

At 9/3/04 09:52 PM, -AERO- wrote:
At 9/3/04 09:49 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: ~UPDATED!
how do u join or w/e???

Too late it's almost over. If you want to learn about it in the competitons section of the outside forums. Maybe next time!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 22:16:53

Thanks Crimson I wanted to see the updates. Way to go dude if you review like you have been you could be in the top review list like me! But mine are long reviews.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 22:36:29

At 9/3/04 10:16 PM, stick0 wrote: Thanks Crimson I wanted to see the updates. Way to go dude if you review like you have been you could be in the top review list like me! But mine are long reviews.

So are mine. Just take a look at them I reviewed like 50 today. lolwtf

360X50= 18,000 reviews. LOLWTF!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 23:40:42

No one likes my update =[

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 23:48:13

At 9/3/04 11:40 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: No one likes my update =[

I did its just no one else is here quite yet so y don't u tell me th econcept of this game since we got time to kill

Well I don't have a signature so....let that be a lesson to you.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 23:53:46

At 9/3/04 11:48 PM, tazard_falcon wrote:
At 9/3/04 11:40 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: No one likes my update =[
I did its just no one else is here quite yet so y don't u tell me th econcept of this game since we got time to kill

The Newgrounds Department Of Defense Big Contest!

Prizes!

The winning team will get 6 medals, yup that's right 6 But you have split aroung your team. That can be worked out later. The losing team gets nothing. Nothing at all, you losers. =) WonderEyes you can pick whatever if your team wins because you cant get medals. = /

The game itself...

Were going to have a portal contest for that will end next saterday at 8:00PM, going by my clock..

How to get points.

Every time you get a b/s your going to get point, every time you get a review you will get 2. Also if you don't have silver whistle already. The nif you rank up in whistle you get 5. If you rank down in whistle you lose 5. At the end of this i'll add your scores up then your total team one. The one with the most total points wins!

The Teams!

Ok both teams please decide on a team name. For were just going to be "A" and "B" until someone post a decided name or either team.

Crimson Stick Monkeys -
CrimsonRain
Stick0
MonkeyHood

B Team-
Scooter_Morley
Plan_B

I tried to make them pretty fair.

Well that's it. It's starting now as i'm going to see how much you have now so i can do the math later. If you have any more questions ask right away!

But wonder got replaced.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 23:57:36

I would like to join the NGDOD.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-03 23:57:36

But wonder got replaced.

? what u mean

and my only other question is if this will happen again cause I want in next time cause it sounds fun

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 00:01:46

At 9/3/04 11:57 PM, tazard_falcon wrote:
But wonder got replaced.
? what u mean

and my only other question is if this will happen again cause I want in next time cause it sounds fun

Not for w while. Maybe something different soon. I have some idas.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 00:04:01

At 9/2/04 10:18 PM, --delteated-- wrote: http://ngddforums.proboards19.com/

Hello

For the NGDD you must do/have the following.

Have the following stats:

level: 4
reviews: 10
voting power: 2.7
Blam/Protect: 60
Whistle level: normal

Meet these goals and come back!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 00:04:27

At 9/4/04 12:01 AM, CrimsonRain wrote:
At 9/3/04 11:57 PM, tazard_falcon wrote:
But wonder got replaced.
? what u mean

Not for w while. Maybe something different soon. I have some idas.

awesome I'm lookin forward to it

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 04:14:54

At 9/3/04 10:09 AM, JackOfShadow wrote: Me is a shitcrappooface? Oh no, a muffin just insulted me. Whatever shall I do now?

I dunno :D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 04:32:47

seems like a good contest...
i definately want in on the next one! just make sure you tell everyone a day in advance, so they have time to respond to the post!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 05:44:42

At 9/4/04 12:04 AM, CrimsonRain wrote:
At 9/2/04 10:18 PM, --delteated-- wrote: http://ngddforums.proboards19.com/
Hello

For the NGDD you must do/have the following.

Have the following stats:

level: 4
reviews: 10
voting power: 2.7
Blam/Protect: 60
Whistle level: normal
Meet these goals and come back!

Actually Crimson.... he doesnt have to come back. We let in everyone (unless for specific reasons) However, until he/she meets these stats he/she will be a civilian..... if he/she comes back we can let them in... if not... you just scared off a new memeber ;-)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 05:51:13

Sooooo I guess I'm not allowed eh? Ok I understand. (It might take an year for me to meet those requirements. ;_;)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 07:29:03

At 9/4/04 04:32 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: seems like a good contest...
i definately want in on the next one! just make sure you tell everyone a day in advance, so they have time to respond to the post!

Haha. I did. Said 3 days in advance.

Sooooo I guess I'm not allowed eh? Ok I understand. (It might take an : year for me to meet those requirements. ;_;)

No man. That would take like 3 days man! Also read IWTE post 2 post above. You can come in a civilian for now.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 08:08:13

At 9/4/04 07:34 AM, Basstard wrote: So do we have any new Missions yet? I need some info if we have a mission because I want to get a higher rank and Help the department ofcourse.

Ok, I will give you a mission.

Today get at least 25 blam points. Also review turd of the week. Come back and check in when your done. Good luck!

yeey im unblocked guys! anything new?

Todays the last day of a big contest!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 08:30:13

At 9/4/04 08:08 AM, CrimsonRain wrote:

What else do I need to do on my mission?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 08:35:14

At 9/4/04 08:30 AM, --delteated-- wrote:
At 9/4/04 08:08 AM, CrimsonRain wrote:
What else do I need to do on my mission?

Did you E-mail them all?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 08:47:14

At 9/4/04 08:35 AM, CrimsonRain wrote:
Did you E-mail them all?

Except the 4 with unknown on my list, and I contacted snare through the BBS. jtux92 has only posted twice on the NG BBS in the last 5 days, so getting hold of him has been tricky, Zach100 hasn't posted ANYTHING on the BBS since asking to join here, and majorshake hasn't posted since the 31st of August (probably because he was banned for the NGDD training centre). So I can't get hold of those three, but I'm still trying. I was just wondering if getting hold of those three was the only thing I needed to do (or if I even needed to do that?)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 08:56:48

At 9/4/04 08:49 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: i didnt get an email

That's because you're new, and so the rules for you were correct. The email was for all of the old members, telling them that there was now a "post once per week" rule in place. However, by the time you joined, that rule was in the General Guid Lines (>:( spelling error) so you didn't need an email. Do you want one? I can send it to you if you really like...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 08:59:19

At 9/4/04 08:49 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: i didnt get an email

That's becuase your new. Plus your mission is just today. It's a easy one just report here when odne.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 09:33:51

At 9/4/04 09:32 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: crimson?? you posted that as a mission on the page before...

Ya chill. i'm not on 27/7. You get one medal. It will be badded to your thing once wonder gets back. be sure to remeber to remiind him.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 09:46:02

i'm back :D

General of the Deparment Wondereyes
Department Chief of Staff**** i_want_to_explode
Department Chief of Staff*** crimsonrain
Department Chief of Staff** M-A-R-C-U-S
Department Chief of Staff* plan-B
Lieutenant General mrbadass666
Major General darkenemey
Brigadier General raindropsred
Colonol -snare-
Lieutenant Colonol the_weaponmaster
Major -AERO-
Captain pure_trouble
First Lieutenant monkeyhood
Second Lieutenant jtux92
Sergeant Major of the Department lexonphoenix
Command Sergeant Major tom s00
Sergeant Major rapturous_sin
First Sergeant stick0
Master Sergeant scooter_morley
Sergeant First Class gopher_bazooka_guy
Staff Sergeant ---Delteated---
Sergeant zach100
Corporal majorshake
Private First Class sabath_boy
Private Second Class jackofshadow
Private Third Class basstard
Safety Patrol tazard_falcon
Private -x-gundam-

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 09:49:21

At 9/4/04 09:46 AM, wondereyes wrote: i'm back :D

YAY!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 09:51:17

At 9/4/04 09:46 AM, wondereyes wrote: member list

WOW promotion! Wasn't expecting that... thanks very much!

p.s. not sure if the mission that Sabbath Boy just did was for me or not, but I'll have fulfilled the criteria in a couple of hours time, Crimson...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 09:56:53

hey whay about a big welcome back! :p

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 09:58:51

At 9/4/04 09:56 AM, wondereyes wrote: hey whay about a big welcome back! :p

Welcome back wondereyes! We've all missed you so much! The NGDD is going to be amazing again now you're back!!

</gentle teasing>