00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

381,021 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 16:34:39

At 9/4/04 04:12 PM, stick0 wrote: Jeez this place is really active! I got a question does marking abusive reviews increase your whistle level?

Yes it does, but only when the abusive reviews get deleted (sorry for double post, didn't notice the extra page of thread :$ )

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 18:03:38

I've adopted the name SecretAgentWhore for the time being, but its still me, --delteated--! I'll still be --delteated-- on the forums as well, its just in here (thanks to a running joke from general) that I'm SecretAgentWhore (in case anyone was wondering)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 18:39:05

I would like QuikFox to join. He's my bud. Even though he secretly hates me. =p.

~INMPORTANT~

Contest ending in 2 hours. Last chance to get some final blams and reviews!!!!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 18:42:41

At 9/4/04 03:40 PM, wondereyes wrote: thank you very much rocketman, you're allways welcome here, i'm making you honary ex-member!

Thanks Wonderk, i appreciate that, i'll be stopping by alot probably when i get the chance (probley more then when i was actually in it lol...damn i wish i never left) but yeah, i'll be around. Thanks for honor!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 18:51:50

At 9/4/04 06:39 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: I would like QuikFox to join. He's my bud. Even though he secretly hates me. =p.

I would also like QuikFox to join - he would be really good for improving the profile of the club and hopefully once QuikFox supports us, loads more people will join!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 20:47:18

can i be the recruiter?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 20:50:28

Small mission for all members.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.php3?user_id=549731

This guy has 10 reviews. There all abusive pretty much. Mark them up!

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 20:51:51

At 9/4/04 08:47 PM, The_Weaponmaster wrote: can i be the recruiter?

Post and ye shall receive - wondereyes said that whoever posted in there first would be leader of that team, and nobody has posted in there yet apart from you, so I would guess that makes you the recruiter! Now check up on the format the other teams have used, and copy that, then IM me and I'll tidy things up for you :D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 20:53:24

At 9/4/04 08:50 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: Small mission for all members.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/readreview.php3?user_id=549731

This guy has 10 reviews. There all abusive pretty much. Mark them up!

Well, I reckoned that about 4 were abusive, so I marked those. Yay, more whistle points for me :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 21:40:00

do you think that i could join the Department? I waz in the NGA. 2nd lieutenant. soooooooooooooooo what do you think. and what do you do in here?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 21:44:12

At 9/4/04 09:40 PM, Shoithestealth wrote: do you think that i could join the Department? I waz in the NGA. 2nd lieutenant. soooooooooooooooo what do you think. and what do you do in here?

You can join, but you'll have to work your way back up again. You can join the forums, and when wondereyes next comes on, he'll give you a rank. On the forums, you can join one of the teams, which have specific duties. Missions are either for you individually, or for the whole NGDD. Some are on the forums, and some come through this thread. Enjoy.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 22:23:40

Werent we supposed to have a update today on the last fay of competition? Well maybe Crimisons working on it.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 22:25:32

At 9/4/04 10:23 PM, stick0 wrote: Werent we supposed to have a update today on the last fay of competition? Well maybe Crimisons working on it.

We were indeed... I'd be interested to know the result, but I would have liked to have been in on it (damn signing up too late >:( ) anyway I'm going to bed now its 3.25 am over here and I've just made 2300 b/ps so sleep til 2 tomorrow and then more of the same :D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-04 23:06:05

And -X-Gundam, do you have an email address that I can put on my records? It's not essential, but helpful...

Here you go sir: cpulley62@yahoo.com

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 00:42:44

to everyone in the abusive review watchout crew, good work! there have been some postings of peoples profiles who have bad reviews, and thats exactly what should be done. keep up the good work.
also, i recommend that everyone visit the abusive review watchout thread, here: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=74264&page=99, because it has some great finds.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:18:55

At 9/4/04 06:39 PM, CrimsonRain wrote: Even though he secretly hates me. =p.

LMFAO. Since when? Haven't I helped you out with Fireworks all the time, and even told you my secrect Chrome technique? If I hated you, I wouldn't have told you that little bad boy of mine.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:28:43

At 9/5/04 04:12 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: hey guys do any of you want to join my team??

I would like to join your team.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:35:12

At 9/5/04 04:31 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: go to our thread in the private forum... the "BBS Patroller" thread... go into the member list and choose a place you would like :D

I would like to patroll the NG C&C and the NG General.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:41:36

At 9/5/04 04:21 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: if QuickFox is going to get in then i can ask him :D

I haven't decided if I want to join just yet. It kind sucks just starting over and everything, since I was a 2 Star General in the NG Army, but I might just have to.

QuickFox do you want to be "Clubs & Crews" lookout for my team? i have been informed you spend a lot of your time there :)

Yeah, thats where the majority of my posts are, I tend to know about the clubs that have already been made and whats a repeat and all. Its just from spending all my time in the C&C watching the NG Army thread.

if you contact me on the private forum i'll tell you all about it :D

I'm currently signed up and working with way to many forums for my tastes right now. I mod Retrogade and admin The Alliance Forums, but maybe, like I said, if I join, I'll register and shit like that.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:44:39

At 9/5/04 04:41 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: QuickFox had that post offered to him...

but he has missed the boat... welcome C&C lookout :D

remember to post in the private forum in the BBS Patroller General Chat section :D just say hi, im the C&C lookout... or something :)

man ur really takin this seriously aren't u?

Well I don't have a signature so....let that be a lesson to you.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:47:50

At 9/5/04 04:46 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: yup, and why not? :P

100 pages!!! :D

lol o to be young in the bbs again seems like just yesterday I signed up....

Well I don't have a signature so....let that be a lesson to you.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 04:58:31

At 9/5/04 04:41 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: the 3000th post... or 100th page post...

damn it, you got it. i only stopped refreshing this thread for an hour, and what do it get? 10-20 more posts in that hour, when there wasnt a single post before it for like 4 hours...
damn you... lol.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 06:07:04

At 9/5/04 04:41 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: QuickFox had that post offered to him...

but he has missed the boat... welcome C&C lookout :D

remember to post in the private forum in the BBS Patroller General Chat section :D just say hi, im the C&C lookout... or something :)

Kay, thanks a lot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 10:21:06

ive like been away for two days and you on 100 pages go NGDD this rules oh wicked and soz if ive missed anything important i will try to do my best to go on computer more ive only got one computer n the family and we have to share it damm the bastards lol anywhere what ive missed important.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 10:21:29

At 9/5/04 09:44 AM, SABBATH-BOY wrote: what is the Advertiser Team for?? no one seems interested in it... i just want to know what it is :P

In my previous clubs they've made Flashes to advertise the club, made sig pics etc to raise our profile a bit, but you'll have to wait for wondereyes to explain fully!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 10:23:13

At 9/5/04 04:47 AM, tazard_falcon wrote: lol o to be young in the bbs again seems like just yesterday I signed up....

it almost was yesterday sense u signed up haha. You still are very young, and im still young also; i've only been here less then a year...next 2 months marks my 1 year anniversery. You signed up close to 2 months now

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 10:25:19

At 9/5/04 10:21 AM, Scooter_Morley wrote: ive only got one computer n the family and we have to share it damm the bastards lol anywhere what ive missed important.

Same here crap, (dammit).

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 10:56:29

Hmm.
*Looks at Marcus*
RAPE!
--
Welcome newcomers, to our glorious empire. Lol. Whats the plans for today? Any new contests coming up..? Sheksi.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 11:21:06

Dude your killin me who won the contest! Hey congrats on the 100th page thats awesome were really pushing along.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-09-05 13:18:46

The contesdt update will be posted on yuesday. Sorry guys! Personal problem. Try not to get any blams or reviews till wensday. I'm so sorry. ><

BBS Signature