00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

privateC2004 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

380,579 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 20:19:20

Welcome #9 Captain Calipe :) you're a member now, choose a task from my previous post.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 20:32:24

At 4/14/04 08:19 PM, wondermuffin wrote: Welcome #9 Captain Calipe :) you're a member now, choose a task from my previous post.

I can build the website! If you want feedback go to my website and tell me what you think about it, SIR!

CPerea.com | Computer Science Student

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 20:40:55

yeah shure, you start that. Since descendingangel is busy with his exams. You may build the website

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 20:45:46

Did you saw my website?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 20:49:48

yo wondermuffin, mayb i could like... do reviews n such for thigs you guys wanted checked out or something..? couldnt really see much on the list that appealed to me... na who, just tell me what ra reken i should be doin.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 21:17:45

At 4/14/04 08:40 PM, wondermuffin wrote: yeah shure, you start that. Since descendingangel is busy with his exams. You may build the website

Fair enough; I'm a bit out of practice; and up to my ears in physics anyways, :(

I could make bios of the members and their stats and whatnot.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 21:56:03

Major marcus your task is to review and report submissions that could be against NG-policy or would deserve more credit. If a member finds such a submissions he'dd have to report it to you.
Lieutenant General descendingangel that bio thing sounds really good. Captain Calipe will put them online on is website.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 21:57:43

At 4/14/04 09:56 PM, wondermuffin wrote: Lieutenant General descendingangel that bio thing sounds really good.

*Salutes* Righto Sir! hehehe. I'll get right on that.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 22:26:08

ok wonder muffin, i have been a silent observer for the past few days, i see that this club does have a lot of potential and with the organization you have shown so far, will lead to be a tight group of individuals, you got my support from the DCPS, though at this point i dont think your club looks like its gonna die any time soon, keep up teh good work, i might even consider joining sometime :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 22:41:49

At 4/14/04 10:26 PM, HeinousAnus wrote: ok wonder muffin, i have been a silent observer for the past few days, i see that this club does have a lot of potential and with the organization you have shown so far, will lead to be a tight group of individuals, you got my support from the DCPS, though at this point i dont think your club looks like its gonna die any time soon, keep up teh good work, i might even consider joining sometime :)

just let me know, the first person who joins now will be first lieutenant! :) anyway i'm of to bed

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-14 23:18:52

*also salutes wondermuffin* "yes SIR. hi, ho, SIR." lol, sure thing can do. thanx for the job/position...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 11:44:58

At 4/14/04 11:18 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: *also salutes wondermuffin* "yes SIR. hi, ho, SIR." lol, sure thing can do. thanx for the job/position...

so have you started building yet? Can you show us a little preview?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 12:05:43

Sir reporting to duty sir!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:01:25

Hello Captain Calipe, how's the site coming along? And Lieutenant General Descendingangel how are the bio's going? If you need a memberlist, just ask me. By the way does anyone have interesting ideas to make a flash movie? So we can make our entry to the portal. I hope Colonol Crazy_muffin finds the time to make something. Ofcourse everybody can help, everybody can make flash.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:19:23

We are going to die if we don't get enough members. Therefore i have descided that everyone's task will be getting people to join. Your current tasks will be back tomorrow.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:19:35

At 4/15/04 05:01 PM, wondermuffin wrote: Hello Captain Calipe, how's the site coming along? And Lieutenant General Descendingangel how are the bio's going? If you need a memberlist, just ask me. By the way does anyone have interesting ideas to make a flash movie? So we can make our entry to the portal. I hope Colonol Crazy_muffin finds the time to make something. Ofcourse everybody can help, everybody can make flash.

Sir, I want to resign from my job as the official website maker because I found out that I would not be able to build it because of time factors. I would like to take another job, sir!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:26:53

Colonol Calipe you officially resigned from official website making. Your current task is allready something else. I'll let you know when i find you or if you've got anything in mind, feel free to tell me.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:33:00

At 4/15/04 05:26 PM, wondermuffin wrote: Colonol Calipe you officially resigned from official website making. Your current task is allready something else. I'll let you know when i find you or if you've got anything in mind, feel free to tell me.

Sir, I would like to be part of the section of security I would be in charge of notifying you if anyone is violating the law or if someone is spamming the forum, sir!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:36:34

Major Marcus is doing something like that, but one would not be enough. Captain Calipe, your new function will be called Reviewer. If anyone finds something inapropriate he should report it to you and vica versa.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:46:13

Id like to join, I think this could expand very well with time. Anything that I should do/know first?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:46:33

At 4/15/04 05:36 PM, wondermuffin wrote: Major Marcus is doing something like that, but one would not be enough. Captain Calipe, your new function will be called Reviewer. If anyone finds something inapropriate he should report it to you and vica versa.

So now that I have that job what kind of thing I do if nothing is happening, sir?!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:50:16

At 4/15/04 05:46 PM, mineworker68 wrote: Id like to join, I think this could expand very well with time. Anything that I should do/know first?

I think that you can join! Look at some jobs that we have. I think that it is in the upper part of this page!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:53:43

#10 First Lieutenant Mineworker68 and Captain Calipe if there's nothing to report or check out, i guess you should recruit new members. Or what did you have in mind?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:55:45

At 4/15/04 05:50 PM, Calipe wrote:
At 4/15/04 05:46 PM, mineworker68 wrote: Id like to join, I think this could expand very well with time. Anything that I should do/know first?
I think that you can join! Look at some jobs that we have. I think that it is in the upper part of this page!

I think that ppl who submit files under 50k should have some reprimand from the NGDoD. They are normally un-finished or just plain crappy. Id like to join as a Reviewer of Crap...haha or something along thoose lines. Thank Sirs.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 17:57:35

Sir I would like to see an official list of our members up to date, so we can see how many members are "unemployed", sir!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 18:03:19

1General of the Deparment-Wondermuffin-keep track of stats-25
2Department Chief of Staff-deck_head_tottie -3
3Lieutenant General-descendingangel-Biographe-13
4Major General-iscrulz-2
5Brigadier General-slightly_crazy_dude-1
6Colonol crazy_muffin-official flash maker-4
7Lieutenant Colonol-mexxa-1
8Major-M-A-R-C-U-S-Reviewer-1
9Captain-calipe-Reviewer
10First Lieutenant-Mineworker-Reviewer

the numbers at the back are the posts on page 1 and 2. First Lieutenant Mineworker68 you've got your job.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 18:14:23

Sir, I suggest that we get more members to this department! I'll try to convince other people to come and join us! I insist that you too do the same! that includes the first leutenant too!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 18:17:41

Yes, we will, i forgot a task, chief of staff keeps track of members :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 18:19:16

Sir, I noticed that you have a website would you like to join the webmaster association? It is exclusively for webmasters like you! I already have one member! Sir!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-04-15 18:21:10

Will be back shortly; catch up then; seems to be alot of activity! Club members please specify a picture you would want in your bio, thanks!