00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Department of Defense

383,802 Views | 10,534 Replies

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 04:35:31

At 5/4/04 01:52 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: 'we must be stupid' if we cant understand yuor posts.... well, u might put alot of effort into them, and think them through, but they are NOT easy to understand where ure coming from and what ure tryin to say....
so newayz if u wana wait and let this club die, go ahead man...

Ugh, it's post like these that keep me going back to say something!
Since when did I say I think all of you are stupid, in my other post I said "You must be stupid" to that one guy and only him, I may have called your club stupid but not the members itself.
Also please don't say I make it hard for people to read my posts, seeing as you type like: "Y r u sayin thing lik that?" so uh, yeah, sorry to be mean, but please think a bit more while reading.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 05:02:41

At 5/4/04 04:35 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: Ugh, it's post like these that keep me going back to say something!
Since when did I say I think all of you are stupid, in my other post I said "You must be stupid" to that one guy and only him, I may have called your club stupid but not the members itself.
Also please don't say I make it hard for people to read my posts, seeing as you type like: "Y r u sayin thing lik that?" so uh, yeah, sorry to be mean, but please think a bit more while reading.

Mike

no no, i get what you meant about the "you must be stupid"quote, i was just saying it because i also found it dificult to try n understand where u were coming from... n when i say its hard to tell what ure tryin to say, i dont mean things like; i cant READ what you mean (e.g wtf iz up wif dat crunk... and stuff like that) i've been saying that i havent completely got the picture of what you've been trying to say, on the whole.... n nah dont worry about it dude, i dont take it as 'being mean'... if some1's got an opinion its there own to voice, and i'm all for that. so no hard feelings, yeh??

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 05:05:59

At 5/4/04 05:02 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: so no hard feelings, yeh??

I don't get hard feelings that easy from people, so indeed, no hard feelings.
I think you would just be better off with a better club.

Mike

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 06:03:28

At 5/4/04 05:05 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I don't get hard feelings that easy from people, so indeed, no hard feelings.
I think you would just be better off with a better club.

Mike

yeh same here dude... n i get watcha mean, but i reken this club will come good.... eventually, but right at the moment we are all over the place... we just need to get our priorities straight....

and Basstard... no, i dont got AIM... does that stand for Assasin Instant Messager... i saw some1 say it stood for that... so no i dont got it... how do i get it.... and what does it do....
if its like MSN, i got that...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 07:03:05

At 5/4/04 06:34 AM, Basstard wrote: It´s like ICQ but Its better then thatwww.aim.com

im sorry, im just familiar with all that shtuff... i got msn, thats about it... so its like msn?? n wats ICQ? i've heard about it bfor but no nothing about it

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 09:30:45

Wow.... someone telling us were going to die has seemed to keep us alive!

We should just do that every few pages then.

Oh well. good luck guys. I still check in here regulary. If anything comes up that we actualy gett around to doing, im there. If not go to game kings :D

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 13:08:36

can I join the ng Department of Defence? I am a friend of pickled onion badass/pom

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-04 18:32:06

At 5/4/04 01:08 PM, the_living_legend wrote: can I join the ng Department of Defence? I am a friend of pickled onion badass/pom

Hry finally I new memeber!
Your welcome man! Ready to defend NG? Well now your a one of us!

CPerea.com | Computer Science Student

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-05 01:44:48

At 5/4/04 08:48 AM, Basstard wrote: I have no idea what mns Is.....

no no no.... not MNS... MSN... as in; MSN messenger Service....
you dont know what that is?? well, i checked out AIM, and MSN is pretty much exactly the same, except more widely used... so im not going to be getting it.but if u have msn, u can add me.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-05 09:39:57

happy 666 post guys

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-05 11:30:47

Ah; its been awhile! School has wrapped up for the year; and I've finally got my apartment; which does not have the internet. I plan to find a place to use it regularly though; so I should be posting again!

We've kind of lost direction here; we need some sort of goal or mission to get us going. Wondermuffin; if you have anything you'd like to see done; let us know. If not; we can just think something up via group discussion.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-05 12:46:20

At 5/4/04 06:32 PM, Calipe wrote:
At 5/4/04 01:08 PM, the_living_legend wrote: can I join the ng Department of Defence? I am a friend of pickled onion badass/pom
Hry finally I new memeber!
Your welcome man! Ready to defend NG? Well now your a one of us!

thanks m8 a joy to join

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-05 13:40:22

lets start a idea for a slogan

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-05 20:07:21

At 5/5/04 01:40 PM, CrazyMuffin wrote: lets start a idea for a slogan

Good Idea!

CPerea.com | Computer Science Student

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-06 13:13:15

am ready to deffend ng, so wats happening?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-06 13:47:24

''To protect and to serve''
Maybe that slogan?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-09 03:23:33

At 5/6/04 01:47 PM, -PH33R- wrote: ''To protect and to serve''
Maybe that slogan?

lol! mayb not ph33r... for some reason, that sounds oh... i dunno, a bit UNORIGIONAL!! haha...
newayz, hello again ppls... after a couple of absent days i am back... my internet was down :'(... but its working again! w00t! lol...
i see that not much is happening... and i do agree that we need some sort of goal or new mission to get us going...
also, good idea about the slogan idea! but dont ask me, lol. im terible at makin up slogans and such....
**good to see we've got a new member on board.... hopefully it wont be the last time we get another member....**

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-09 05:18:49

Welcome Chief Warrant Officer* Grand-Master weed. your status is on nopro since you need 3 more reviews.

Hi guys, had a computerbreakdown but it believe to be back for real now :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-09 07:01:55

whoa! thank the LORD! the leader is back! and he sais for good this time! great news wondermuffin. good to see you back, hopefully for good this time!
so, are there any new missions for the members to do? anything at all??? pls tell!

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-09 16:18:45

no new missions but is it possible the ng police department has been locked? :S

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-09 17:06:59

hi everybody i've upgraded my site, what do you guys think?
it's www.acnetonline.tk

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-09 18:27:30

hey you... wondermuffin right? id like to join... This club does seem interesting

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-10 02:05:37

At 5/9/04 04:18 PM, wondermuffin wrote: no new missions but is it possible the ng police department has been locked? :S

oh ok... hmm, im not sure... is there any reason in particular why they may have been locked?? did they do nething Baaad lately??
meh i really have no clue....

n newayz responding to your next post...
i took a look at ure site, and it looks pretty cool! but when are ya gona get some games in there?? i'd love to see some. newayz, i signed ure guestbook :D (first person apart from you to do it! lol)
and yeh it looks pretty good. (but i didnt look at the tutorials so i dont know what they are like)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-10 15:19:29

Welcome Sergeant Major of the Department Immortaldarkness, your status has been set on nopro, you will be able to get promotion if you get 8 more blam and protect points.

thank you Brigadier General M-A-R-C-U-S :) how's sage's site about the NGDD doing?

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-10 15:38:09

wow i thought we dide : D, good to be back : D

BBS Signature

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-10 16:09:20

no we did not, did anyone see sage? cause we need a better website :s

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-10 16:22:21

At 5/10/04 04:09 PM, wondermuffin wrote: no we did not, did anyone see sage? cause we need a better website :s

Yay, it is -PH33R- now. New website? Tell me what has to be on it sir and I'll make it for yah.

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-10 16:47:54

well freewebs is good but it's possible to have multiple pages isn't it? :s so make different pages :)

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-11 01:59:45

good to see things back up n running again, wondermuffin. so where has that sage gone? i havent seen him around lately... but if he goes on MSN i will tell him to have another crack at a website...

Response to NG Department of Defense 2004-05-11 06:44:03

At 5/10/04 04:47 PM, wondermuffin wrote: well freewebs is good but it's possible to have multiple pages isn't it? :s so make different pages :)

how about a tk www.NDOD.tk ??

BBS Signature