00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Joint

47,634 Views | 1,020 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 02:06:47

Pretty much what Mike just said. Kind of like, instead of just having your reviews for Flash show up as a count in your profile, the Audio reviews should be added in as well. So that all of your reviews are included in your review count and response count, instead of just showing how many flashes you have reviewed and not being able to check back at your audio reviews.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 14:40:20

At 5/4/04 02:06 AM, -Axe- wrote: Pretty much what Mike just said. Kind of like, instead of just having your reviews for Flash show up as a count in your profile, the Audio reviews should be added in as well. So that all of your reviews are included in your review count and response count, instead of just showing how many flashes you have reviewed and not being able to check back at your audio reviews.

Gotcha...that would be great. Hopefull the Sudio Portal is upgraded soon. Does anybody know anything on that subject?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 14:45:55

SHIT! sorry i didn't post here in awhile, i was banned and after i kinda forgot (shame on me)

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 14:49:33

At 5/4/04 02:45 PM, DareDevilGuy wrote: SHIT! sorry i didn't post here in awhile, i was banned and after i kinda forgot (shame on me)

Hey its cool guy...dont even need to catch up unless you wanna read ramblings. Well welcome back dude, nice to see ya again haha.

Caleb

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 14:57:06

At 5/4/04 02:06 AM, -Axe- wrote: instead of just having your reviews for Flash show up as a count in your profile, the Audio reviews should be added in as well.

Yeah, I agree to.. I would love that feature to be added .

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 15:09:56

Hey whatever happened to that letter we sent to the admins?
Id really like to know how that went.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 16:56:04

Nothing... nada... niet

I got no reply to our letter. However i still have a coppy if anyone wants it....and theres one on the forums.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 17:19:36

At 5/4/04 04:56 PM, i_want_to_explode wrote: Nothing... nada... niet

I got no reply to our letter. However i still have a coppy if anyone wants it....and theres one on the forums.

Hey tell me who o send it to, and ill do it so we have more of a chance of them seeing it...maybe as the "founder" of our little shin-dig I'll get a response...BTW i have a new song

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 18:44:33

a new song you say? is it already on the audio portal or are you doing the finishing touches as we speak? cause if its in the portal i think ill be taking a SLL (Stop Look and Listen) =D

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 20:27:07

At 5/4/04 06:44 PM, HeinousAnus wrote: a new song you say? is it already on the audio portal or are you doing the finishing touches as we speak? cause if its in the portal i think ill be taking a SLL (Stop Look and Listen) =D

Brand spankin new guy, its called "Some Bass" Give it a try.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 22:58:41

I talked to mineworker on AIM - I think I'll post here now and then. Hello, everybody.

I like seeing that there's an active audio crew.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:00:12

Hey guys...give "Some Bass" a looksy. I dont have any reviews yet, and kinda got my hopes up last night about the Top 5( thanks mike) so i wanna try again...cool

Caleb

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:01:18

yea it isnt exactly a booming success at the moment, but then again neither is the audio portal...so its about proportional to the ammount of ppl that actually use the audio stuff...personally i think this club was long overdue but apparantly there arent many other that feel the same way

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:11:03

Hey I think the clubs been a slwo success. In my oppinion, if Rage VI says its cool, then its cool. Heinous, are you just a frequent passer by or did you join. If not we are glad to have your company haha...

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:12:38

you know it would make no difference if i was in or not because i would still come here all the time, its a good club, keep it up...so i guess you could consider me a member if you wanted to :)

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:14:52

Haha awesome, you are an official member haha.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:20:11

yea, thats what i like teh hear :)

rest assured ill be here as much as i can, and you can take my word for it that this club will never die if theres one other person besides myself to talk to, hell thats how i made the late night lounge...or at least adapted it from an existing club that no one was posting in...me and -Axe- and a few others were pretty much the only ones who were posting there so we sugguested that the club be recreated with a new name, and to be created by XwaynecoltX since hes been around longer than the rest of us. but its a good lesson, im not saying youre clubs dying, but im saying that even if your club gets in a rut, know that theres always a silver lining to dem clouds =P

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:24:28

Awesome Heinous, and BTW you are the one who got us the big 200 mark haha. I think we may have a bright future here, since I wont leave and you say you wont haha.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:26:03

hey cool, my first major club milestone, this has been a stellar day >_<

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:44:48

Yeah dude todays been awesome. BTW you have any likely candidates for this club? We really could use more.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:49:40

hmm, well i dont really know who would be interested in this club but i do know that a club will become a lot more enticing if it has interactive qualities, take the late night lounge for example...we have tons of competitions, story tellings and plenty of other stuff to keep ppl comming back for more, if you have an edge like that in your club then believe me it will go far

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:53:08

Ok ill keep that in mind...I think we should have contest for who in the club gets thier audio used. but that wouldnt include ppl like you heinous...you got any ideas?

While your at it take a look at my new song "Some Bass" vote "fairly" haha...im tryin to get another shot at the Top 5.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-04 23:55:59

At 5/4/04 11:53 PM, mineworker68 wrote: Ok ill keep that in mind...I think we should have contest for who in the club gets thier audio used. but that wouldnt include ppl like you heinous...you got any ideas?

hmm, i am not exactly familiar with the audio stuff so youll have to work on that yourself

While your at it take a look at my new song "Some Bass" vote "fairly" haha...im tryin to get another shot at the Top 5.

sure thing, one of my favorite past times has gotta be to fifin stuff :)

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 00:01:20

Well...I'll have to wait for the rest of my goonies for a group thing like you were saying, but since ppl who dont submit music like you come here I might as well make a contest or something that could involve them. Somehow incorperating music into that is gonna be a bitch, but I'll try.

Thanks for the fiver :)
The favor will be returned if you submit anything.

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 00:18:41

well one sugguestion i would make is have this topic open for any discussion of audio, or for those that arent involved in the portal, just music in general...that makes the topic more broad and its the ones with broad topics that last

but anyway, ill be signing off about now...i might come back on later in the Late Night Lounge so if you want me for anything ill most likely be there, who knows, you might pick up a few things from it and use it for your club...just remember to bring a pot of coffee along because we are real die hards when it comes to late night, especially this guy onic...not sure if youve met him or not but he never sleeps...at all, hes a machine :)

but anyways, i catch you later maybe

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 00:21:54

Hey later Heinuous.

Yes byatch! Number one on the Top 5 this week! Yay me...except no one else is on dammit...haha

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 16:40:45

Ok ppl who vote down on audio cause they are scared of it being better should burn in hell...it happened again guys...dammit

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 17:49:38

I agree. You guys can check my audio out at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=8126

Tell me what you think...(its good)

Developer by day; Deviant by night

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 18:14:48

Wow... sorry for not posting in a while (ill feel ashamed)

Anyway...

good audio about! And yes i agree.. people who vote 0 so their audio will stat at the top do need to burn in hell!!! that problem was addressed in our letter... but theres no reply!! does anyone know who will reply or help us out?

Response to Audio Joint 2004-05-05 18:20:44

At 5/5/04 05:49 PM, RyeGuyHead wrote: I agree. You guys can check my audio out at http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=630271&sub=8126

Tell me what you think...(its good)

Wow guy i was really suprised...you are a low level with high level songs. Good i think too. Are you planning on joining our club?