00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

music 2010-12-04 11:36:15

Hi all i try to uplod some music i ride the discricion and i agree and give me some info i tryde again still ride me that info so help me plz (i now i now i'm bad at english)

music

Response to music 2010-12-04 11:51:49

Not 100% sure what you mean, but when you upload your first audio submission a moderator will have to approve it first. This can take quite a while, usually up to two weeks, but it depends on how busy the moderators are.

Keep in mind that uploading content which is not made by you is not allowed and it won't get approved by the mods.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to music 2010-12-04 11:56:37

At 12/4/10 11:36 AM, kipriux200 wrote: Hi all i try to uplod some music i ride the discricion and i agree and give me some info i tryde again still ride me that info so help me plz (i now i now i'm bad at english)

Sorry man, it's not so easy to understand your question. But I'll see what I can do...

From what I can understand, you want to submit music to the Audio Portal but it's not letting you because an error message keeps coming up.

First, check that the file which you're uploading has the extension of .mp3. If it's not, you can search for a free audio converter which converts audio files to MP3.

Secondly, check that its sample rate is 44.1 Khz (or 441000 Hz). If it's not that sampling rate, you can't upload it. Again, there are free sample rate converters out there if you search.

Lastly, check if it the file is less than 15 MB in size.

Anyway, that's about it. If you can't seem to get it right, send me the file and I'll see what I can do :).

At 12/4/10 11:51 AM, Auz wrote: Not 100% sure what you mean, but when you upload your first audio submission a moderator will have to approve it first. This can take quite a while, usually up to two weeks, but it depends on how busy the moderators are.

Keep in mind that uploading content which is not made by you is not allowed and it won't get approved by the mods.

I checked - he didn't submit anything yet.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to music 2010-12-04 13:41:12

At 12/4/10 11:51 AM, Auz wrote: Not 100% sure what you mean, but when you upload your first audio submission a moderator will have to approve it first. This can take quite a while, usually up to two weeks, but it depends on how busy the moderators are.

hot to uplound some music to audio portal ?realy help me plz beacose i wanth to submit some cool song plz help help me!

Response to music 2010-12-04 13:52:19

At 12/4/10 01:41 PM, kipriux200 wrote:

hot to uplound some music to audio portal ?realy help me plz beacose i wanth to submit some cool song plz help help me!

Oh you just want to upload something?

Well just go to this page and fill in the form. You can find that page by going to the audio portal and clicking the big "SUBMIT!" button in the top left corner. Keep all the file requirements Supersteph mentioned in mind when you try to upload something.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to music 2010-12-04 13:55:53

Don't forget that the song you upload must be made by you.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature