00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

user header upload problem

444 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

user header upload problem 2010-12-02 08:19:46

So I have a new header I want up, but it won't upload. It follows all the basic guidelines, 770x100, 36k, etc. The problem isn't selecting the file, but it won't upload. It pulls up the upload dialogue box, that works and all, but it doesn't upload. Is this a browser problem or something?

This account is now defunct and will now serve as an alt - _)-UltimateCJ64-(_

Seriously, I'm serious.

Response to user header upload problem 2010-12-02 16:28:54

At 12/2/10 08:19 AM, cdj productions wrote:

So I have a new header I want up, but it won't upload. It follows all the basic guidelines, 770x100, 36k, etc. The problem isn't selecting the file, but it won't upload. It pulls up the upload dialogue box, that works and all, but it doesn't upload. Is this a browser problem or something?

What browser are you using? Generally if your using windows you'll have to ctrl+5 and refresh everything. Even doing that it may take a hour or more to show up for no reason I've ever found. Sometimes it will just take time for it to show up on your screen. It's usually a server connection that's lagging.

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to user header upload problem 2010-12-02 18:12:35

So, how is the new banner supposed to look like? I see one with a truck with a guy shooting zombies from inside, in a machine gun. If that's what your new one is supposed to look like, then it means you've successfully uploaded it, and it was just a browser/cache problem, that should solve after some minutes.

If not, then there may be an upload problem, and it would be most likely to be your browser, or maybe your internet connection.

BBS Signature

Response to user header upload problem 2010-12-02 18:50:36

I'm using my Droid, and it's not so much the temp items as it is the upload itself. In other words, when I browse for the jpg file and select it, nothing shows up, no pict or directory text. I think it's because I'm using the phone, although all my other uploading works fine. I'll try it on the computer when I get the chance.

Also, here's what the new pict will be.

Which has successfully been uploaded from my phone.

user header upload problem

This account is now defunct and will now serve as an alt - _)-UltimateCJ64-(_

Seriously, I'm serious.