00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Upload Problem 2010-12-01 23:45:22

I made a mistake when uploading one of my songs so I went to my account and reuploaded the newer version and played the preview before submitting, it sounded just as I changed it. But when I published it, I went to listen to it again but that bad part was still there and some of the change I made weren't there. Why does this happen, I need to remove the error before more people listen to it and vote bad ratings because of it. Please help, it would truly be appreciated.

It occurs on this song

At 1:17 you can here random notes that I accidently put in the song and uploaded it then I realized it immedietely and reuploaded it but on the page is still the version with mistakes.

Life is Short. I will make it shorter.

Wait? Life is pretty long.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Upload Problem 2010-12-02 00:22:20

nevermind, it changed after a course of half an hour. I guess it takes about 30 minutes to update. I'll try to remember that.

PROBLEM SOLVED. Tom Delete this topic so it doesn't take up space on newgrounds, unless of course other users are faced with this problem and can maybe learn from here. It don't really care what you do with this thread.

Life is Short. I will make it shorter.

Wait? Life is pretty long.

BBS Signature