00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Seeing portal viewing page weird.

415 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Seeing portal viewing page weird. 2010-12-01 12:57:51

Could I get some help how to lose this white basic page and get the proper submission viewing page back up. I noticed this around last night and thought it was my internet connection. I'm using a much better connection but it's still the same. Any help would be awesome.

My viewing page.

Seeing portal viewing page weird.

Response to Seeing portal viewing page weird. 2010-12-01 13:21:00

Looks like the Newgrounds' CSS isn't loading. Is there anything that could be blocking it? What browser are you using?

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Seeing portal viewing page weird. 2010-12-01 13:50:38

I often have that as well. I contacted the admins about it a couple of weeks ago and we thought that a firewall or some other security program or device is blocking things which causes the weird lay-outs.

So try turning down your firewall a little or turn it off completely and see if it works.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Seeing portal viewing page weird. 2010-12-01 14:44:53

At 12/1/10 01:21 PM, reverend wrote: Looks like the Newgrounds' CSS isn't loading. Is there anything that could be blocking it? What browser are you using?

Firefox.

At 12/1/10 01:50 PM, Auz wrote:
So try turning down your firewall a little or turn it off completely and see if it works.

Turned it right off and still the same thing.

Response to Seeing portal viewing page weird. 2010-12-01 15:31:33

Have you tried clearing your cookies or temporary internet data?

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Seeing portal viewing page weird. 2010-12-01 15:48:18

At 12/1/10 03:31 PM, Malachy wrote: Have you tried clearing your cookies or temporary internet data?

That was the first thing I did when this problem started and it didn't do nothing for me.