00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Image Upload 'Glitch' 2010-11-30 21:47:23

Help me out here, guys. When I go to submit a profile image or icon, I hit browse, hit open, and the upload doesn't start. It's almost like it forgot that I did anything!

Anyone else run into this? :~U

I DON'T NEED SKIS!!!!

Response to Image Upload 'Glitch' 2010-11-30 21:51:59

Hmm, seems to me it's time to clear your internet history!

If that doesnt work, reset your modem.

Still not working? Try freeing up some space on the old harddrive by doing a Disk Cleanup.

STILL not working? Try going into a bit more detail here and we will see what the problem is.

Response to Image Upload 'Glitch' 2010-11-30 22:23:24

Before you do all that, test it with another browser and see if it works. BTW, what browser are you using?

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Image Upload 'Glitch' 2010-11-30 23:51:15

At 11/30/10 09:51 PM, NerdLiife wrote: Hmm, seems to me it's time to clear your internet history!

I assume by this you mean browser cache.

If that doesnt work, reset your modem.

I assume by this you mean router. Unless you run off of a wired connection or something similar from the stone age.

Anyways, I had the same problem. Check up on your router. Turn it off and keep it off for 30 seconds, then turn it back on. Check if all the cables are plugged in all the way. If it still doesn't work, i don't know how to help yo.

Proud supporter of Asian prostitutes in need.

PSN ID:Peegler

Steam ID:Donut

BBS Signature