00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need help on ideas.

442 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 01:04:48

Ok so i have been doing this freelance project for ages now but the people im working for are asking me to change the idea of the game because its not interesting or funny enough which is kinda true, so im looking for a sort of idea man that can help me think of these funny - interesting situations I might be able to pay a small fee aswell if you help :D

Response to Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 01:12:59

not interested in cash or anything like that, but I guess I could help out. I like to think that I have a pretty good imagination.

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me

"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Response to Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 01:18:26

More details into the nature of said project and what you are looking for would be appreciated.

Giving out writing reviews to anyone who wants them (exception: poems. I'll find you).

BBS Signature

Response to Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 01:24:39

At 10/20/10 01:18 AM, DeftAndEvil wrote: More details into the nature of said project and what you are looking for would be appreciated.

I think he's talking about the upcoming flash game "the marshmallow kingdom". I found a link to the beta testing thread in his latest blog post.

"lol what the fuck that's the best grammar nazi I've ever seen"-Sause, referring to me

"learn to suck some good dick. itll come in handy." -Luis on living in San Francisco

Response to Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 01:46:48

yeah sorry ill pm details for those interested

Response to Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 10:46:00

I could help with it, you don't need to pay me or anything.
I'm almost always ready to help, if you're need of somebody (I can't code or program or do any good art)!

~Rione
P.S: The Marshmellow Kingdom sounds yummy :3

Response to Need help on ideas. 2010-10-20 13:44:25

Well he said he needs ideas and I'll be happy to contribute. As others mentioned, I do not think helping with ideas and improving the story or humor should be paid in cash, but rather in satisfaction. Yep, everybody likes satisfaction.

Giving out writing reviews to anyone who wants them (exception: poems. I'll find you).

BBS Signature