00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Hominid Website!

24,303 Views | 233 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 05:18:40

The game looks amazing! The ability to convert flash coding into a game development language opens a lot of possibilities for original content made by the true artists.

My only gripe with this sunning looking game is that by buying this title I am supporting a total asshole. Yeah that fag Dan Paladin aka Synj.

I love Newgrounds and Tom is real cool so I’m a buy the game.
Can't wait till it comes out!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 05:29:37

Absolutely sweet! Just takes ages to load, but it was well worth it!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 06:00:52

At 4/7/04 09:00 PM, Tonsha_Farer wrote: First you call it a metal slug ripoff HELL NO I WONT ALLOW THAT SHIT Second You SAY that is sucks nigga cock bitch you aint no nigga u talking to one hoe so dont fuck with me bitch i will rape you finally u call him great but not original dude im going to come to your house and rape ur dog u gay ass canadian jew
P.S. if ur a canadian or a jew dont reply to ...

Firstly, racism isn't allowed in these forums, nor is overusage of the word "gay".
Secondly, _KNOX_ you too are breaking forum rules, for impersonating someone you're not.

Anyway, Tom, Dan, ignore all the lamens who say it sucks, I for one, will get my hands on a copy of that game no matter what ^^

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 06:43:25

HEER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!, omg fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!! What the release date man?????? and is it COMING TO EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

I really shat myself

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 07:37:57

At 4/6/04 04:15 PM, zerosk8er4566 wrote: alien hominid = <3 Do we buy it online or in stores? It is too good ph33r malmart. :)

am i the only one that noticed it said playstaion 5? 5 not 2?

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 08:06:30

didnt alien hominoid just start out as just a simply little game?

Indubidibly

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 08:39:23

That fat kid is so0o adorable LOL.
Although its bad to make fun of fat people.

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 10:04:57

At 4/8/04 08:06 AM, Fiend_Lore wrote: didnt alien hominoid just start out as just a simply little game?

yup!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=59593 was the flash submission that we based the console version off of. :D

eric: sorry you feel that way. :(

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 10:09:11

At 4/8/04 08:55 AM, --Amish-- wrote: Ok it was a flash game on this very site.
And there not making fun of fat ids there makign fun of that fat kid.

we are not MAKING FUN of fat kids.

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 10:15:08

At 4/8/04 10:09 AM, DanPaladin wrote: we are not MAKING FUN of fat kids.

What about making dinner of them? I'm hungry.

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 10:27:01

At 4/8/04 10:15 AM, TheShrike wrote:
At 4/8/04 10:09 AM, DanPaladin wrote: we are not MAKING FUN of fat kids.
What about making dinner of them? I'm hungry.

you cannot eat the fat kids. they are your supporters in the heat of battle!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 11:52:46

that was cool worth playing

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 12:00:59

I just did a big reply to a topic thats been deleted but I think it still apply's to all the "haters."

You can't bag on AH for being 2D. Thats just plain asshat. When you think back to when you were a kid, you remember how amazing games used to be. When I first played marioworld back in 91, I thought it was the greatest achievement ever and the graphics were fantastic, you just have put you head in that frame of mind when looking at it. Its one of those great genres of games that developers have pretty much ignored in the 2D respect for sometimes lacking 3D.
Its great to see that Tom and Dan are going to fill a gap in the market with something so unique, stylish and NG Related. It looks like it'll play fantasticaly, especially with a contoller!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 12:10:01

Game looks amazzinnng!
I'm for sure gonna get it!

Alien Hominid Website!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 12:55:06

good site :)

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 12:56:20

the trailer is soooooooooooo big i think >:(

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 13:06:51

Well done on gettin a console game! who's publishing it? (it does have to go through a company dont it?) But i was thinkin, wouldn't it be amazing on GBA!!!

Well good luck, looks like the new Viewtiful Joe (which aint a bad thing)

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 14:31:53

The gameplay looks absolutely awesome but I think some will be deterred by the simple graphics, however it's looking pretty sweet right now.......I'D BUY IT!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 14:45:10

yo dawg i give u props dawg that was fodunk a munk sweet. uh...ok um done wiht that ....it was .cool!...i would if i could buy u a 2 liter bottle of awesome sauce, but it looks like ur already drunk on the stuff yay!!! it brings me back to the 90s of side scrolling shotting things and doging bullets and mass killing whoop!!! GOOOD LUCKK!!! on ur awesomenesss??? or how we in the buisness world of my house like to say....i dunno ilil get back to u on that....

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 15:13:22

That was pretty awsome. Looking promising.

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 16:18:08

YAY I HOPE ITS FOR PS2!

Alien Hominid Website!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 17:10:00

well i know everyone's been all happy so far, and i'm sorry to stop it... and while the gameplay looks amazing and amzaingly intense (i am almost certainly gonna get the game, i'm just a little poor) the framerate in the movie looks pretty bad. obviously you can't change it all at this stage, and i'm not sayin it'll detract from the actual gameplay i'm just sayin it could put some people off with first impressions and all. it's a well made movie to promote it tho, shows all the speed n insanity n stuff that's gonna make it so great... should be good

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 17:14:58

looks absolutely awesome and vividly in touch with the backround and everything aroundit. this definetely has potential and im sure it will go down as a classic for the consoles. awesome man.

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 18:33:23

At 4/8/04 05:10 PM, BlingBlingMan wrote: well i know everyone's been all happy so far, and i'm sorry to stop it... and while the gameplay looks amazing and amzaingly intense (i am almost certainly gonna get the game, i'm just a little poor) the framerate in the movie looks pretty bad. obviously you can't change it all at this stage, and i'm not sayin it'll detract from the actual gameplay i'm just sayin it could put some people off with first impressions and all. it's a well made movie to promote it tho, shows all the speed n insanity n stuff that's gonna make it so great... should be good

yeah, the trailer is compressed to a lower framerate than the actual game. we had to do that or the filesize would be much larger. perhaps we can get a higher quality selection later?

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 19:23:35

The site looked awesome. The screenshots looked fantastic, and the intro movie was nice and smooth. Unfortunately, my dial-up connection and thin patience prevented me from seeing the trailer. As for the game, I'd buy it.

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 20:15:00

Tom I dont think you should take alien hominid to a new level i mean the graphics of cource should exceed what it is. But even for 20.00 bucks its not gonaa sell..... a alien who is out on the run from the feds and shoots them with a gun.... no experience points, no special skills, and a story line that wont really work i know this is off subject but !come on!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 21:17:59

holy crap that game looks sooo awsome i cant wait till it comes out!!

Alien Hominid Website!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 21:24:03

At 4/8/04 08:15 PM, neokiller247 wrote: i mean the graphics of cource should exceed what it is. But even for 20.00 bucks its not gonaa sell a alien who is out on the run from the feds and shoots them with a gun. no experience points no special skills and a story line that wont really work i know this is off subject but come on

SHUT UP YOU NOOB!

Alien Hominid Website!

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 22:19:32

Damn that's lookin' hot. I recommend adding some animation to the backgrounds though that would be awesome, like in that winter scene maybe making the trees sway a little and like lights flickering in buildings. Just would add to the scenery and I doubt you will even read this reply because of all the replies already here...

Response to Alien Hominid Website! 2004-04-08 22:50:10

looking great Tom I can't wait to play