00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wetrinas just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello,

550 Views | 5 Replies

Hello, 2010-09-29 18:15:39

My name is SleepingLionheart.

I'm new. I've read your sticky's, I've read your rules. I know how forums work, and know that I'll be blown up with rules and guidelines, if you're anything like the others.

Let me just tell you about myself. I don't like nonsense, and ignorance annoys me. I've been using Newgrounds for the better part of 8 years now, or something like that. I don't really care enough to keep track like that.

If you talk to me with intent to troll, you're just wasting your time.
I'm a musician, and always looking for constructive criticism and feedback to my music.
I try to keep anonymity a priority when it comes to forums, and like to have intelligent conversations or debates, and I try to be as helpful as I can to make constructive posts.
Memes thoroughly annoy me.
I'm very studied in religion, and stand indecisive in my beliefs, but I know enough about it to realize the separation between faith and church, and that organized religion is a cancer to our society, in my humble opinion.
I used to be a moderator for various small-midsize forums around the interwebz, but quit due to distractions in that silly thing we call a life.

Well, see you around.
-Lionheart

He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man.

Response to Hello, 2010-09-29 18:16:40

You read the rules and know how the forum works, yet you still make an intro thread.

Dipshit.

Response to Hello, 2010-09-29 18:17:33

You obviously haven't read our stickies because we don't have any

I punch twats

Response to Hello, 2010-09-29 18:18:20

Hello SleepingLionheart, you mind if I call you Lion? I look forward to hearing your beliefs.

Response to Hello, 2010-09-29 18:18:32

The main problem is that mods have their own personal rules of what to ban people over.

...that they don't tell anyone about until after the fact...

DEEZNUTS

Response to Hello, 2010-09-29 18:18:58

What Ptero wrote. No introduction threads.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature