00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LightyJaeger just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Trailer Audio

1,046 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Game Trailer Audio 2010-08-16 21:36:31

Hello,

There is a game that is currently in development that is scheduled for an October Release. We would like to release a trailer but we need music for it first. Please take a look below, and if interested please send me a PM, or respond at this topic.

While pre-made music is always welcomed, we are also willing to hire a responsible composer for an affordable price.

In the end, we would like epic music to make our trailer even more exciting!

----------------------------------------
---------------

Please take a look here at the game in development:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/LUTOPiA-ga me-company/109240602452344

GAME INFO------------------------------------
-------

Tribal Pride:

You control a small tribe from one of 13 unique civilizations and must manage its resources and growth while navigating the political climate amongst other tribes.

This game uses the familiar War game app canvas, much like Mafia Wars, Dragon Wars, Vampire Wars, etc. Unlike the other War games, this game will be in depth, innovative and based primary on social and decision-making skills.

Response to Game Trailer Audio 2010-08-16 23:03:22

Hi, I believe that I am able to fulfill the needs you would have in the audio department.
I'd like to refer to my music, and especially these two songs for some form of reference.

Aztec Ambition --- Song 1

The Journey --- Song 2

These songs are not something that I am saying you should use, but merely a reference to the sort of music that I could compose, in addition to the production value it will be presented with if you choose to do such.

I am able to compose songs and loops customized for your project - which would make you less limited in your choice of styles, instruments, etc.

If interested, send me a PM.

Response to Game Trailer Audio 2010-08-17 21:41:12

At 8/16/10 09:36 PM, bica1 wrote: Hello,

There is a game that is currently in development that is scheduled for an October Release. We would like to release a trailer but we need music for it first. Please take a look below, and if interested please send me a PM, or respond at this topic.

I'll pass, it's just another fucking Mafia Wars game...

BBS Signature

Response to Game Trailer Audio 2010-08-18 00:03:26

I'd love to help score a trailer. I'm sure I could build music for the ground up for your game, if needed. My stuff is mostly orchestral, if that's what you want.

Check out:

PM me if you like my stuff.

The Guy Who Writes Your Music

Email Me, or visit my site by clicking on my banner.

BBS Signature