00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

IronSpider90909 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Good iPhone/ iPod touch games?

1,024 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 01:44:02

Hi, I have an ipod touch, but have had it for two years and am getting pretty bored of it. I purchased fieldrunners, angry birds, doodle jump, and enigmo for them, but i have played them to death already and would like some suggestions for new games. Anyone have any games they can share? Thx in advance!

I'm loving and tolerating the shit outta you

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 01:59:51

Two years with it and that's all you've gotten?

Name / Estimated Price

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $10
Street Fighter IV - $7
Fruit Ninja - $1
Fare City - $1
Canabalt - $2
Peggle - $6
Doodle God - $1
Real Racing - $8

Not sure about the prices I posted . . . And these are just the ones I currently have and play a lot.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 02:02:48

At 8/4/10 01:59 AM, Makeshift wrote: Two years with it and that's all you've gotten?

I don't play games that much on my ipod. I mostly listen to music. Also I'm not a super rich guy so I can only get games if I really want them. Thanks for your answers though :)

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 02:05:41

At 8/4/10 02:02 AM, SweetenBoy wrote:
At 8/4/10 01:59 AM, Makeshift wrote: Two years with it and that's all you've gotten?
Also I'm not a super rich guy so I can only get games if I really want them.

J-J-J-Jailbreak = F-F-F-Free.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 02:39:52

Definitely get Fruit Ninja. You can play that shit for hours.

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 08:08:31

N.O.V.A
Chaos Rings
The Secrets of Monkey Island
Ancient War
MGS Touch
Driver

There's even iPod touch ports of Rayman 2, Resident Evil 4 and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 09:48:49

Call Of Duty World At War Zombies!!!
Beastly but expensive,
20 buck for all of the map packs except der riese

I got monkeys in me!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 11:36:21

right if you want GTA chinatown wars full version for free download the lite version and if you get an update saying that they will inform you will be getting more levels..keep on doing this until you get the full version...

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 11:39:42

Fruit Ninja man, FRUIT FUCKING NINJA

Also

QuickHook
The Impossible Game
Dungeon Hunter (Diablo clone)
Paper Toss
Flight Control
Shift
Real Racing (Like Gran Turismo)
The Settlers
Doodle God
Jet Car Stunts (Fucking awesome game)
Traffic Rush
iQuarters
35-in-1 Gamebox
The Moron Test
Super 7
GTA: Chinatown Wars

All amazing games.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 12:29:52

Useless App 3
Morph That Picture 4
Touch the screen to shoot gun lol 2: Reloaded
Port of shit flash game 7

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 18:27:16

At 8/4/10 01:59 AM, Makeshift wrote:

If I knew where you lived I would call the police on you in a heartbeat. Jailbreaking games is illegal and your stealing money from hard working producers. You probably couldn't give a shit but just to let you know millions of people hate you right now. Pirating games is fucking stupid and only for greedy bastards too lazy to get a job and pay for it. Shame on you...

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 18:35:00

At 8/4/10 06:27 PM, SweetenBoy wrote:
If I knew where you lived I would call the police on you in a heartbeat. Jailbreaking games is illegal and your stealing money from hard working producers. You probably couldn't give a shit but just to let you know millions of people hate you right now. Pirating games is fucking stupid and only for greedy bastards too lazy to get a job and pay for it. Shame on you...

lol. Ok, sir.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-04 19:05:48

At 8/4/10 06:45 PM, Crink wrote: But what you may do with said access isn't legal, i.e pirating games via Installous or Apptrackr or whatever.

Let me respond better;

At 8/4/10 06:27 PM, SweetenBoy wrote:
millions of people hate you right now.

I doubt millions of people even read my post or would give a shit if they did.

Pirating games is fucking stupid and only for greedy bastards too lazy to get a job and pay for it.

No... not really. I'm not too lazy to get a job. I am, however, too young to be employed. (in the eyes of employers).

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-05 03:58:38

I agree with the fact that jailbreaking is ok. Im fine with customizing the layout with winterboard and stuff like that. But when it comes to pirating games, that's when the line is drawn.

Makeshift, does your mommy know about your illegal activities? I can say that because you're too young to get employed, so you obviously are a spoiled little kid. Just buy your own games dude!!! It's not that hard! Also it's called a lemonade stand. You seem like a sensible young man, being to young is no excuse for a lack of money. If you made a game which you spent your heart and soul into making, and then people would steal your work for free, would that make you feel happy or sad?

If you said happy I'm scared for you...

BBS Signature

Response to Good iPhone/ iPod touch games? 2010-08-05 04:08:20

At 8/5/10 03:58 AM, SweetenBoy wrote: Makeshift, does your mommy know about your illegal activities? I can say that because you're too young to get employed, so you obviously are a spoiled little kid.

15 isn't too young. I said that employers would rather hire young adults than me. And, my mom wouldn't care if she knew what it was. I might get banned for talking about this, but I won't take chances on telling you about something my parents do that is similar to what I do.

Just buy your own games dude!!! It's not that hard!

It's only $1 or so.

If you made a game which you spent your heart and soul into making, and then people would steal your work for free, would that make you feel happy or sad?

I would put it out for free because I'd believe that something I created that meant so much to me should be played by as many people as I could possibly get to play it.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature