00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

imdoingaspookydance just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Street Fighter Condoms

3,930 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Street Fighter Condoms 2010-08-03 18:26:29

Read about it here, involves NSFW image of Ryu's ass and balls. Apparently, some pirate-friendly Asian country where Capcom has no presence and copyright laws do not exist thinks that Street Fighter and contraceptives would be a good combination. Not like anyone who would wear them is ever going to need them.

Street Fighter condoms: when used as directed, condoms have been shown to be an effective protection against Hadouken spam.

Response to Street Fighter Condoms 2010-08-03 18:32:30

I love how a scene from Stamper's part of the Street Fighter Collab is used as the title image for the article.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Condoms 2010-08-03 18:39:51

Metsu... HAADOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

What will obviously be screamed during intercourse whilst wearing said contraceptive.

Steam ID: Major Sergeant Johnsonmanberg

It's been a while, hasn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Condoms 2010-08-03 19:10:51

At 8/3/10 06:32 PM, puddinN64 wrote: I love how a scene from Stamper's part of the Street Fighter Collab is used as the title image for the article.

No, this is just perverted fan art Stamper wishes he made. Stamper's scene in the Collab had Guile and C. Viper fucking, not Ryu and Chun Li.

Minecraft: grimmdestroyer

PSN: KindofBlue

Response to Street Fighter Condoms 2010-08-03 19:22:08

At 8/3/10 07:10 PM, forevergrimm wrote:
At 8/3/10 06:32 PM, puddinN64 wrote: I love how a scene from Stamper's part of the Street Fighter Collab is used as the title image for the article.
No, this is just perverted fan art Stamper wishes he made. Stamper's scene in the Collab had Guile and C. Viper fucking, not Ryu and Chun Li.

He's talking about the title image, not the picture on the condom package.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature