00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is happening to this country?

30,287 Views | 313 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 18:09:17

Some of you may have read a book/ seen a movie called "1984" , well, one of the main goals of that Totalitarian (basically super oppressive) society was the elimination of the orgasm.

Well, it's baby steps. Rome wasn't built in a day...

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 18:19:09

At 3/28/04 05:39 PM, RyanAn wrote: You are 14, what do you know? Not to be insulting, but you are suggesting things. Also, what is with the whole "all americans are stupid" thing? That is a sterotype, and I for one find it offensive.

Ryan

I kno alot for my age, don't underestimate me. I am sumwat Sterotypical regarding America in general. Don't say y0u don't mean to be insulting, if y0u really didnt y0u would have kept y0ur mouth shut.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 18:40:54

Ok, the fact that they can pass a law like that is pretty bad, but outlawing it for woman only is just sexist. I am a guy, I ha ve no piercings, but I believe in equality. Also, if it's a religious or cultural thing that isn't dangerous or harmful then they have no right to ban it. It isn't in their jurisdiction, it is under to whomever they pray to. This is just another example of (please excuse my crude stereo type) backwoods southern hicks. This may sound ill founded and harsh, but I go to school in Virginia and few people are actually like this that I know but there is a lot of pig-headed ignorance and I for one can't stand it. I'm not perfect but I would like to think I am at least open-minded in the slightest. Now I am may get bashed for my next comment, and I apologize in advance if I offend anyone, but Mr. Heath just sounds like an close-minded in-bred redneck to me because he can't even begin to accept anything that isn't within his scope of up bringing.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 18:42:12

this is just an example of people with too much power and too much free time, they are too worried about other men seeing their womans genitals while their getting them pierced than of the saftey of thier state. this is ubsurdity

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 18:45:23

I really have to disagree with the general consensus of the majority on this. Even though people have done it for a while and on their own I still have to think that mutilation is wrong. This country is civilized and even if people can't see it in public these kinds of fetishes shouldn't be in question.

Tyson!

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 19:06:38

That is disgusting, thank God they banned it.

BBS Signature

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 19:08:43

that sucks Tom I just say to the women fuck the syestem

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 19:41:35

they are crazy to do that... ok imagine someone do it in secret... how will they check if the women have it? their husband? i dont think they will tell the police... hey my wife has a piercing...common...the politician are only moron in their country

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 19:55:58

cant we all just get along...? those who pierce there balls and those who dont?

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 20:12:57

This is against our rights as people It is unconsitutional!!! Well what are they going to do? Start the Pussy Patrol???

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 20:19:26

At 3/28/04 04:59 PM, Dirty_Blonde wrote: Well, woman cum faster with clit percings. So I guess tha w0man in Georgia won't be having tha fastest orgasms. Sucks to be them ;O.

You know what? No

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 20:36:40

At 3/28/04 08:12 PM, Polikeyll wrote: This is against our rights as people It is unconsitutional!!! Well what are they going to do? Start the Pussy Patrol???

Im sure its just empty scare tactics my friend.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 20:57:59

At 3/28/04 08:36 PM, Livecorpse wrote:
At 3/28/04 08:12 PM, Polikeyll wrote: This is against our rights as people It is unconsitutional!!! Well what are they going to do? Start the Pussy Patrol???
Im sure its just empty scare tactics my friend.

No, they're actually planning to enforce the law once it's passed.

Of course, once they do pass it, it won't include anything about piercings, YOU GOD DAMN APES.

Dead.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 21:02:30

(i cant spell well, thats public teachers faults)

if i had a car i would drive to the border and put HUGE banners for Free clit pericings ... just to piss that fucktard off, yes america is sadly being ruined by an older generation that has way to many medical problems to run more than a scooter, yes the banning of that is completly immoral and ignorant. and now i belive its actualy unconstatutinal. This leads me to wonder what IF we had a good president who actually tried to help the nation, is it impossible, i belive it is impossible to have a Great president now that is really out to help the WHOLE country, if we where to get a good man in the office. he would be more of a threat to other nations, including religious fuckheads. but we should aim for at least someone that is just OK. personaly i dont think bush isnt worth a damn, nor kerry. neither are worthy to run this great country but looks like we gotta have one, here is to another 4 years of flying down the shitter!

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 21:27:24

This is soem exterme bs...... Its the fricken 21st century and we still have a bunch of fricken racist and sexist leaders in the goverment.... Iswear the next thing is they'll be banning ear pirceings for women, women will have a curfue of 5 oclock, they wont be alowd to be in the wrking feild, and they'll have to were towels and shets on there heads liek in fricken arabia and irac!!!
<i dont mean tio sound like one of those guys who does nothing other than bitch bout goverment>
I SAY TOM FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 21:44:51

At 3/28/04 06:19 PM, Dirty_Blonde wrote:
At 3/28/04 05:39 PM, RyanAn wrote: You are 14, what do you know? Not to be insulting, but you are suggesting things. Also, what is with the whole "all americans are stupid" thing? That is a sterotype, and I for one find it offensive.

Ryan
I kno alot for my age, don't underestimate me. I am sumwat Sterotypical regarding America in general. Don't say y0u don't mean to be insulting, if y0u really didnt y0u would have kept y0ur mouth shut.

Rawr. I thought you had to be 18 to visit this site, maybe you should wait a few years. 0r m4b3y n07.

Ryan

How you doin?

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 21:53:30

It's not dangerous. It's not like anyone even sees it! Why the hell is it such a big fuckin' deal to the assholes running this country!? GAH!!! I hate it when they pull this stupid fuckin' shit!

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 22:18:28

At 3/27/04 12:25 PM, TomFulp wrote: Ok... The topic might seem a bit ODD, but still, this is just crazy:

Georgia Bans Female Genital Piercing (Associated Press)
Excellent Commentary via BMEZINE

You just can't do that! Basically, some politician found out that women had their genitals pierced - and he had never heard of such a thing. It shocked him so much, that he decided to ban it. It passed the house with a 160-0 vote! WHO ARE THE MORONS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

It's not like I love female genital piercings or anything like that, but it is a completely safe process that is enjoyable for women, and MEN DO IT TOO. Oh, but men are still allowed to do it in Georgia - that's the best part!

Between this and the whole Howard Stern debacle, I have to really question where this country is heading.

Georgia is also the sate where the judge put out the stone tablets of the Ten Commandments, when there is a .supposed seperation of church and state. Oh, and also the same state where a women tried to use a gag million dollar bill at a Wal-Mart. She almost got away with it too. I'm not saying that the whole state of
Georgia is moronic, but it seems that the things making the stupid news is coming from there and other southern states, by the way I'm from Florida so I can attest to it

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 22:51:56

At 3/27/04 12:29 PM, The_AntiPope wrote: How will they get rid of the already existent piercings....perhaps some kind of magnet?

you can't get rid of it after the fact. If you commit a crime before a law was issued, you are free unless you do it again.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 22:55:05

i swear our country is goin down the drain. i mean how the hell does the government know if women r still gonna do it or not. some people r just dumb. i mean i don't love the female genital ring. (hell sometimes i want to rip one out) j/k. yet men can still get prince alberts. that's bullshit anyway this country is goin to pot. what next r they gonna take away our music and the new styles of clothing. here's and idea. lets extend school to grade 24. no that's a joke don't kill me. but my god i'd flip and go on a killing spree.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 22:56:37

At 3/28/04 03:46 PM, Sarah_Delightful wrote: i'M GLAD i LIVE IN eNGLAND.

lol, i think anyone not livin in the states should be happy :P

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 23:05:16

Thats just fucked-up. Here in NZ you can get anything you want done - done. Damn.

- Agent Boner

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 23:08:14

The proposed bill is bullshit and will never go through into law. This guy clearly has some issues.

You U.S bashers need to quit shiting your pants over this saying garbage like the U.S is a Nazi-run country, like Congress as a whole has passed this. I'm definitely outraged, too, but there's no way this thing will be made into law. It's clearly bias-oriented as it only applies to women and it violates our Fourth Amendment right to be secure in our effects, and to have those effects protected against unreasonable search and seizure.

I'd like to see how law enforcement would enforce that law if it were ever passed, which it never will be. As for the people that did pass this for the state....well, some people just shouldn't reproduce.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-28 23:55:13

Pathetic, just pathetic. In a time where the U.S. is supposedly the most equal nation in the global community we have women's rights being trampled on. An individual's body is their own, you can tattoo your face, perform scarification, have jewelry installed under your skin, hell you can jump off a building if you want to, it's your right. So why are they banning clitoral or nipple piercing? And how did 160 people chosen to legislate and follow the Constitiution first and the whims of the populace second pull off this kind of dumbfuckery? The Georgian Supreme Court needs to test this vote, if it isn't proven to be dangerous or a problem for the general public they have no cause to ban it. Is this a big deal on it's face? No, it's not a huge right to loose. It's the fact that it's so unimportant and that it doesn't adversely affect anyone but the piercee that it's a disgrace to our ideals. In these trying times the average American is loosing hold of our rights, and this cannot stand or we're on the slippery slope to Hell.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 00:16:34

I don't really respond to these kind of things but i just had to respond to this main post here after reading just a few posts...
Firstly I'd like to say that most of the posters i read should probably do a bit more investigation into matters they decide to post on. As a non American i found out this information fairly easily and if anybody else here had bothered to look for themselves they would have realized this just like i have, but instead they decided to throw around anti governmental ideas and say how much they hate their leaders and why their society is going to hell ( on that i agree the american society is going straight to hell in a hand bag as they have a steadily declining morality level). Anyways, i found out that the Govonor of the state was a highly devote religious man as where the majority of the others who voted on this subject. Now it would seem to me that a largely religious Govonor, who would be easily influenced by the Church would vote for a bill of this nature then would a non religious Govonor and i think that if people would look into this a bit closer they would put two and two together and see what is going on here, me however, if you can't spell it out for yourselves, I'm certainly not going to do it for you.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 00:31:53

Everybody has caught onto the fact (if you follow Tom's links to Piercing.org the bill was never meant to ban voluntary adult piercings. It was meant to ban any kind of involuntary genital mutilation on children. Now you can argue that that is violation of religious rights but that's another argument. The Senator quoted as being shocked at genital piercings said so AFTER the bill was passed, not before. The bill was intended to stop practices that actually inhbit women from having any pleasure in sex at all, and can cause serious permanent damage. Usually girls at puberty have their vaginas sewn shut only to be opened by their husband as a way of guarenteeing virginity.

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 00:34:51

At 3/27/04 02:35 PM, MagicChupacabra wrote:
At 3/27/04 02:14 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: Werent they trying to Ban Female Genital Mutilation (and it should be banned, its terrible what they do) and the clit piercing got thrown in there? stupid shit.
Its something the court system will clear up once the bill goes into effect and someone gets told "I'm sorry we cant peirce you cause you're a woman according to this law"

I wonder how much the person who gets told that will sue for...

Thanks to all the activism, the bill is being corrected to allow consensual adult piercing. It hasn't passed the House yet so it isn't law

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 01:22:57

well, given the topic of this thread , i'll vent. To start, if people who live in the U.S. bash or complain about the U.S., get the hell out! As for those who don't, shut up cause if were so big and tyranic, how come we were the ones getting shot at and attacked? Now what else, oh ya, bush opposing gay marriage, let 'em get married and ruin their lives like straight people do. 'Nuff said about that. Plus, i think music is getting WAY too soft and wimpy, I think we need less amercian idol's and more Jimi Hendrix's, rock should be played with dignity and should kick ass, not like these little sissy bands like blink 182, linkin park, and good charolette (yes i've heard their music and i'd rather hear mexican music with static while bungee jumping off of a rickety bridge then hear it) and on top of that what the hell kind of names for bands are those? and one more thing i'd like to add, ive noticed in the last few weeks ive been watching more ABC stuff from 8 to 10 than i have on FOX. Why? hmm....well, lets see, "My wife and kids" or "The OC", hmm....funny or boring, dramatic and just plain fu**ing stupid? you figure it out. man i hope i dont get in trouble for this....

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 01:40:51

il tell ya whos runin' the country, stuck up retards! they dont now very much about normal people at all. but man, that is TOTALLY screewwweeed up that he banned that.. piercing ... busines...
but seriously, who cares?! why should it be banned? its not like its something illega, or something thats harming neone, or the environment. (no, im not a weed smoking hippy)... so yeh, im not sure where the countries headed either...

Response to What is happening to this country? 2004-03-29 02:00:55

At 3/28/04 09:44 PM, RyanAn wrote:
At 3/28/04 06:19 PM, Dirty_Blonde wrote:
At 3/28/04 05:39 PM, RyanAn wrote:
Rawr. I thought you had to be 18 to visit this site, maybe you should wait a few years. 0r m4b3y n07.

Ryan

Fuck y0u. Your judging me by my age. Being 18 shouldn't y0u kno better ? 0r are y0u Ageist ? Tsk tsk.