00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sdrogotime99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fight only last boss

816 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 01:47:53

There was a game on front page a while ago. Where all you did was fight one massive boss and pick up crystals or something to get a better weapon and could get several different crystals to get several different weapons.... Think that game is tight any one know what one that is?

Response to Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 01:55:18

M'well... I remember a game about SoTC that did the Frontpage, don't remember the name...

-Was it like a plaform game, and you had to climb huge beast, after you needed to hit a weak point?

-What was the art style of it? (Childish, serious, sad, etc)

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

-Albert Einstein

BBS Signature

Response to Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 02:09:10

hmm it was 2d platform like... the boss was like a demon or something and he had like one big life bar and the more damage u did he would like transform and his attacks would get worse think he had like 4 types of modes. Random guys would walk on the screen from both sides and if u killed them they would drop some type of shard like 4 different types and there were like idk 3 different types of upgrade paths u could take depending on the shards u had

Response to Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 02:21:17

same style but not it... The boss i think looked like a devil (or something) this game is i think atleast a year to if not 2 years old but it was good its no big deal if no one knows what it is

Response to Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 02:22:41

if i know what kinda type of game it would be i would search though the archives for it but idk what it would

Response to Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 02:42:52

Nope not it... no big deal thanks for your help though.... Last thing i remember about it is you have a sword.. and the crystals that drop from guys that run onto screen like let you upgrade your sword and it looks more and more awsome as it gets bigger.

Response to Fight only last boss 2010-07-01 05:51:33

BBS Signature