00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Monthly Writing Contests - Hq

9,096 Views | 95 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Monthly Writing Contests - Hq 2010-11-07 15:46:27

I'd like to know if I could help on judging. I placed in MWC June, if that counts for anything, and I'd prefer being able to critique other people's faults rather than have mine pointed out. Just kidding, but I do think I could be a valuable addition to the judging team. I got plenty of time.

Response to Monthly Writing Contests - Hq 2010-11-07 15:50:28

At 11/7/10 03:46 PM, RabidSquirrelStudios wrote: I'd like to know if I could help on judging. I placed in MWC June, if that counts for anything, and I'd prefer being able to critique other people's faults rather than have mine pointed out. Just kidding, but I do think I could be a valuable addition to the judging team. I got plenty of time.

Excellent, though we do have enough judges for this contest. Perhaps if you do some reviews for the entries in June and July's contests while you wait and perhaps even for the November contest, you'll be in good stead for a new contest around January :)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Writing Contests - Hq 2010-11-09 00:10:51

At 11/7/10 03:50 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Excellent, though we do have enough judges for this contest. Perhaps if you do some reviews for the entries in June and July's contests while you wait and perhaps even for the November contest, you'll be in good stead for a new contest around January :)

Sure. Should I send them to you?

Response to Monthly Writing Contests - Hq 2010-11-09 07:22:41

At 11/9/10 12:10 AM, RabidSquirrelStudios wrote:

I suggest putting the reviews somewhere more public. Such as the discussion thread for whichever contest you are offering reviews for.

Response to Monthly Writing Contests - Hq 2010-11-09 08:12:38

At 11/9/10 12:10 AM, RabidSquirrelStudios wrote:
At 11/7/10 03:50 PM, Coop83 wrote:

Either posting them in the discussion threads, as sinfulwolf says, or sending a PM to the author in question.

Personally, I'd favour the posting of them in the discussion or results threads, as that way, people can see what you think of the works and it keeps it all relative to the other pieces that were submitted.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Writing Contests - Hq 2011-01-01 08:35:32

Judges for November / December, I require some reporting back in with scores, so we can progress.

I also require judges for the new contest. Let me know via PM please.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature