00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tallya just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My first Flash! :D

588 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

My first Flash! :D 2010-04-04 21:21:30

I regret to inform you, I have begun learning flash :)
here is my first animation. It's a really stupid thing of a dude getting blasted in the face 5 times per sec. I just wanted some advice, maybe some flash tips. Please just don't tear me a new asshole :D

Response to My first Flash! :D 2010-04-05 04:42:00

At 4/4/10 09:21 PM, jeeshwa123 wrote: I regret to inform you, I have begun learning flash :)
here is my first animation. It's a really stupid thing of a dude getting blasted in the face 5 times per sec. I just wanted some advice, maybe some flash tips. Please just don't tear me a new asshole :D

Don't worry i'm not gonna be nasty like you said UP THERE>^
I think it's good to learn flash, and good that you started.

Tip 1:-

If you're just starting i reccomend using motion tweens.
A helpful tutorial can be found here:-

Click

Response to My first Flash! :D 2010-04-05 05:50:54

i wasn't able to download your link cuz i don't have flash on this computer. but i recommend. not to go against what the guy above said. but cuz it'll help you in the long run. to learn FBF. tweens are an easy way to get things moving but looking at your work in the art portal you could do wonders with a little elbow grease and practice.

but alas...i tween the shit out of things...you should learn both methods. just search the word tutorial on newgrounds or "flash tutorial" on google and you'll find some good stuff.

good luck with everything

Oh yeaaa

BBS Signature

Response to My first Flash! :D 2010-04-05 09:03:29

With a little bit of practice, you could continue exercising your Flash skills until you are able to be a good Flash artist.

BBS Signature