00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ketchupcomics just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone wanna animate this?

731 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Anyone wanna animate this? 2010-03-25 13:42:49

Hey you guys, I'm not much of an animator. If I'm anything towards flash, it's a scripter. I just don't want this audio track to go to waste. I was wondering if anyone wanted to animate it for me? PM me if you're interested.

Forget

Response to Anyone wanna animate this? 2010-03-26 10:31:18

You cant really animate a track. If an animation is done, and the author needs music, thats where you come in.

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna animate this? 2010-03-26 13:07:31

At 3/26/10 10:31 AM, Farza wrote: You cant really animate a track. If an animation is done, and the author needs music, thats where you come in.

It's not a track, it's ... an audio play?

From what I can tell, it's for a TankMan cartoon where Steve and the Captain are underfire. Steve winds them up, and the Captain tries to tell Steve he's wrong, but gets shot. Steve screams, and a dark chilling note finishes the audio.

The audio lasts for 50 seconds, and its a fat old 16.8 MB WAV.

... but it's just not funny.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone wanna animate this? 2010-03-26 21:21:44

At 3/26/10 01:07 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 3/26/10 10:31 AM, Farza wrote: You cant really animate a track. If an animation is done, and the author needs music, thats where you come in.
It's not a track, it's ... an audio play?

From what I can tell, it's for a TankMan cartoon where Steve and the Captain are underfire. Steve winds them up, and the Captain tries to tell Steve he's wrong, but gets shot. Steve screams, and a dark chilling note finishes the audio.

The audio lasts for 50 seconds, and its a fat old 16.8 MB WAV.

... but it's just not funny.

Yeah.... Uhh... It's not really meant to be funny. It's supposed to be my idea for a flash called "Pico vs. Tankmen"... Nevermind my little request here, I'm gonna animate it myself.

Forget