00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FlacoDev35k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Touhou Rpg - Help Me :(

714 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Touhou Rpg - Help Me :( 2010-03-24 23:37:17

Ok, so like, I had this idea to make a Touhou RPG a few months ago... like almost last year. I wrote up the backstory and stuff... just one teensy tiney problem:

I forgot everything I learned in Digital Graphics and Animation class from High School (graduated in 08, been busy thinking about other things... girls... games......... girls.)

So, I'm trying to relearn it all, but in the meantime, I'd like to ask for the help of an actionscript programmer and a Flash Artist/Animator to get me started off... yano, give a little nudge.

I'm available most of the day, I have a short attention span, I prefer to be told things plain and simple, and.... umm.... Well, I like to be the boss :/

Don't get me wrong, I don't boss people around, I just like to be in charge and crud like that. I make suggestions, not orders.

If you'd like to help, send an email to ZekeDivinos@live.com

(PS, Im not sure, but I think I have a pixel artist working for me right now... I need to check in with my contact about that, but for right now, I can assume I do have one.)

(PSS, my youtube to Mp3 converter is down, but if you can get me the music, I can convert it into almost any other file and make it smaller. Wavepad Sound Editor = WIN)

Response to Touhou Rpg - Help Me :( 2010-03-24 23:58:41

You don't really explain in detail exactly what you are looking for, and on top of that, you unfortunately do not meet the qualifications to start a collab. In fact, this is more of a question for people to help you out and teach you some things that you have forgotten, than an actual collab.

Try posting in the Flash section instead.

Response to Touhou Rpg - Help Me :( 2010-03-25 00:33:24

o . o sorry... yea... half asleep here, sorry. Ill go do that...