00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

c82669390 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kupapa 2010-03-24 07:22:05

http://www.batiali.com/kupapa/

%30 of the programming is completed. The original game will be much more different than the version above. I've changed the mechanics completely. (It became a strategy game rather than an arcade.) The art in the game should be changed completely since those assets used by lots of people that joined in fgl competition.

I prefer pixel art. Some of the graphics needs animation.

Things that I expect you to draw.
- Main character with different weapons (pistol, shotgun, uzi, machine gun, rocket launcher, sniper) and animations with those weapons (stay, run, attack, die)
- Background image, better if animated. ( A tribe should be seen on background. There should be birds and clouds and stuff that moves.)
- 5 types of regular enemies, 3 types of boss that all with walk, attack and die animations.
- Bullet graphics.
- Menu screen
- Upgrade screen with all upgrade items.
- Game Over Screen

The list may be long, but I don't expect detailed animations / graphics. Something suitable for this type of game will be okay.

I will buy custom made sound effects & music for the game. (Doesn't affect your share) I will be doing programming & publishing & looking for sponsor & other stuff to make the game go live. I'm willing to work someone that works fast.
(you can use your own style since you'll be doing all the art.)

Willing to pay up to %30 of sponsorhip revenue.
Send me an e-mail to a.alibati@gmail.com if you are interested or just post something here.

Thanks

Response to Kupapa 2010-03-26 10:35:27

I like it, even though the idea isnt new its nice to see that some people know what they're talking about.
Hope you find who your looking for!

BUmp

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Kupapa 2010-03-26 11:18:13

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

i've been rly interested in doing art for a game with programmer who knows WTF they are doing (lord knows i cant program worth shit)

the only thing is i really no nuthing about the process...i have many a question:

-u want the art to look something like space invaders? or could i make it more like a mega man/ contra kinda thing?

-is the a story?? / i would die to do some cut scenes

-when would u want the art by?

-how would i make, for example, the art for the main character firing one gun? in a movie clip??

-say i animate the main character...how big would i make it?????????

------i think i have many more....but lets just see if u even want me to do this first haha...

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to Kupapa 2010-03-26 11:26:19

also is kupapa the name of the game?......seems like it could have a cooler name..(just a thot!!!)

BBS Signature

Response to Kupapa 2010-03-27 03:44:08

Hi, thanks for the replies.
For Redharvest's questions:
- Actually, it could be anything, but not space invaders :)
- Yes there will be a short story, but the game will stay as only survival.
- Art should be completed within 10 days. (not longer)
- I expect you do animations of characters within their movieclip.
- Length of the animation doesn't matter really, it should be logical. (Also I don't need a "firing gun animation" see the original game, character changes when he attacks, but there's no animation.)

I answered your questions but in fact, I expect to work with someone who did collaboration before who knows how to work with a team and what is his/her responsibilities. I don't want to spend hours giving information about how you get something done. (Not something I haven't done before.)

%60 of the programming is done by the way, I'll update the new version here in a day, so you can follow the changes. And lastly, if you want to work in this project, please give more details about yourself. I can't decide without seeing what you are capable of doing.

Thanks.

Response to Kupapa 2010-03-27 05:24:37

At 3/27/10 03:44 AM, sihirbaz wrote: Hi, thanks for the replies.
For Redharvest's questions:
- Actually, it could be anything, but not space invaders :)
- Yes there will be a short story, but the game will stay as only survival.
- Art should be completed within 10 days. (not longer)
- I expect you do animations of characters within their movieclip.
- Length of the animation doesn't matter really, it should be logical. (Also I don't need a "firing gun animation" see the original game, character changes when he attacks, but there's no animation.)

I answered your questions but in fact, I expect to work with someone who did collaboration before who knows how to work with a team and what is his/her responsibilities. I don't want to spend hours giving information about how you get something done. (Not something I haven't done before.)

%60 of the programming is done by the way, I'll update the new version here in a day, so you can follow the changes. And lastly, if you want to work in this project, please give more details about yourself. I can't decide without seeing what you are capable of doing.

Thanks.

well..i havent participated in a game- but i assure u i am a prompt worker and i can make some awesome art -

was that a yes to the cut scenes??

just let me do it and lets get it started!!!!!

i know i can make this thing awesome!

BBS Signature