00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FlacoDev35k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NewGrounds Calender

739 Views | 3 Replies

NewGrounds Calender 2010-03-21 14:11:07

I'm Looking For some people that will help make a new calender for this website!!!!

Response to NewGrounds Calender 2010-03-21 16:20:23

At 3/21/10 02:11 PM, BrainHung wrote: I'm Looking For some people that will help make a new calender for this website!!!!

Heh, I don't think they want some new user taking care of that. The user who made the first one was ReNeaNea. A well respected Moderator with a love for Art. The calendar was made in the Art Forum.

But speaking of which, has anybody started another. I never got a chance to buy the first one, but I'd totally buy the next.

Even though I won't have anything to put in the Calendar. :(

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to NewGrounds Calender 2010-03-21 16:48:36

I'd rather Nae puts the calendar together, since she's experienced and respected.

BBS Signature

Response to NewGrounds Calender 2010-03-21 18:17:58

At 3/21/10 04:20 PM, Gustavos wrote: But speaking of which, has anybody started another. I never got a chance to buy the first one, but I'd totally buy the next.
quick plug...

I think there are still some 2010 Calendars left. The 2011 stuff won't start until Fall sometime. Not sure if it will be a contest again or not. We'll have to wait and see!!! ;)