00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

delune02 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a Professional Stick Artist.

887 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-17 09:06:46

Need a Professional Stick Artist for my new Game
I need a professional Stickman artist.
I need one who can animate Stickmans like ZIP-ZAP kicking, punching and shooting guns.
If you are capable enough to do this. Please PM me.
I'll tell you everything about my Game.
Thanks

Response to Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-17 18:08:28

A "professional" stick artist? dose such a thing even exist? can you go to art school and major in "stick art"? it almost sounds like an oxymoron. while I'm not knocking animators who make stick animations, the genre is really only a means for talented animators to substitute quality for quantity, as a "no compromises" approach to animation is very laborious and time consuming. I think any decent animator/artist can do what it is your looking for.

Response to Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-18 01:32:07

@above,

I mean, I wan an Artist who can do stick animations for my game and will be paid equally.
Is there some one ?

Response to Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-21 13:54:39

At 3/18/10 01:32 AM, arcadepill wrote: @above,

I mean, I wan an Artist who can do stick animations for my game and will be paid equally.
Is there some one ?

What will you be doing? If your just going to be coming up with 'ideas' then you really should just walk out the door.

BBS Signature

Response to Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-21 16:00:00

he's probably programing, cause he didn't ask for one of those

Response to Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-23 16:33:01

At 3/17/10 06:08 PM, inkleth wrote: A "professional" stick artist? dose such a thing even exist? can you go to art school and major in "stick art"? it almost sounds like an oxymoron. while I'm not knocking animators who make stick animations, the genre is really only a means for talented animators to substitute quality for quantity, as a "no compromises" approach to animation is very laborious and time consuming. I think any decent animator/artist can do what it is your looking for.

I just wanted to point out a couple flaws with your statement...

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/cas tle
www.xgenstudios.com

So yes, there are "proffesional stick artists". I hope the author finds the artist he needs!

Response to Need a Professional Stick Artist. 2010-03-26 10:33:57

What are you paying?

I am a FAB

BBS Signature