00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jd-d20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music for animation

592 Views | 1 Reply

Music for animation 2010-03-15 18:32:33

Hi all,
I am a music technology student and I have a project coming up for an open sound design work for image. I would really like to compose for an animation of around four minutes, with no dialect, although I am open to look at work including voice if it is already recorded. I need to show that the sound has affected the image, therefore something that would greatly benefit from exaggeration by musical means would be great (e.g some sort of dramatic twist or unfolding story and climax).
Basically, if anybody has created visual animation that needs music or music and sound effects then I'd love to see it and I'll see if it's my sort of thing. For this project I really want a blank canvas (in sound terms) to work on, and if you like it you've got a free soundtrack! Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks for your time,
Laura

Response to Music for animation 2010-03-16 07:15:42

Helpful advice: Everyone in the audio portal wants their songs in a flash.
The best way you can get people to notice you and your works is in THIS thread, and if you get picked up by a flash artist, then you are not the one making the call whether or not your song will be used.

If you want more info, or just to drop in and have a chat, id suggest the AUDIO forum

BBS Signature