00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Deadmanliving just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $

1,046 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi first of all my english sucks so sorry haha. Well the idea is to make minigames with the theme of hell and heaven... The minigames should be fast to play like 10 seconds max. For example like the collab 4 seconds frenzy. But this one will be 10 seconds max, will be with a theme of heaven and hell and will be different :p
This will have a highscore from mochi... yeah and will have adds $$$ so if you have a mochi account you will can get $$$... The % of the money will be equal to the work that everyone have done... the true is that i will make only the menu (that is finished :P) and one game so i will be the one that less win so dont worry haha you can win more if you make more games :P.

The games will be random but with the theme of hell and heaven...
Will be 30 minigames... 15 Hell and 15 Heaven... so take parts :P if you dont have anything made in ng you will can not take a part until you show something, if your best flash game doesnt have at least a BA of 3.00 you will can not take a part until you show something too :P.

My last flash game that it was very simple was this one:
Drug the mouse

This quality of games are ok but remember that everyone will have a 10 seconds for play each minigame:P

Each game will give a MAX score of 10 points, and can make the player lost 1 life max... the variables for score will be _root.score and _root.life. I WILL READ YOUR SCRIPT SO YOU DONT CHEAT!!! If a player lost or win your minigame you will send him to _root.gotoAndPlay(7);

Please insert all your graphics movie clips and buttons and all in a folder with your name, please make your game inside a movie clip called yourname_game, thanks :P

Here are more info:

Dates: I will accept works until 01/05/2010 :P and will be submitted 05/05/2010 (Maybe change, dont know)
ActionScript: 2.0
Stage: 550x400
FPS: 15
Everyone will appear in authors menu... and in the description of the game... the best ones will be co-atuhored in ng (the left part)...
Everyone who has a mochi account will win $ for the game...
The music dont know yet... but wil be one for all the games so dont insert it in your games :P

If you have any question you can ask me :D (I think i didnt forget anything lol)

Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-12 10:31:03

Im SO joining this!!! (heaven off course(your english isnt bad dude!))

I just went outside. The grafiks were great, but the gameplay SUKED!!!(It is time to change the actionscript)

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-14 03:45:27

? Why isn`t no one joining??
Someone say something!!

I just went outside. The grafiks were great, but the gameplay SUKED!!!(It is time to change the actionscript)

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-14 19:11:29

I might be interested. But I am confused. Your accepting new parts until two month before you posted this?

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-14 20:28:17

no XD in the month number 5 is :p the limite hahaha
and yeah just send me your parts and i will check them

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-20 16:21:41

lol I haven`t started yet but I have an idea...(heaven)

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-20 17:42:09

At 3/20/10 04:21 PM, glavca wrote: lol I haven`t started yet but I have an idea...(heaven)

ok you will have a place

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-20 17:55:10

I would suggest you using 30 fps, if so then I might consider. Using 15 fps in a games makes it feel all choppy and the _x and _y movement look choppy too.

No!

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-20 19:45:30

At 3/20/10 05:55 PM, Thundaboom16 wrote: I would suggest you using 30 fps, if so then I might consider. Using 15 fps in a games makes it feel all choppy and the _x and _y movement look choppy too.

Yeah but i forget... i maded 4 games with 15... and the animation with 15... so it will be 15 sorry :S

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-21 20:49:46

At 3/20/10 07:45 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Yeah but i forget... i maded 4 games with 15... and the animation with 15... so it will be 15 sorry :S

Then I can tell you right now that you won't get many participants then :/

No!

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-21 20:53:30

At 3/21/10 08:49 PM, Thundaboom16 wrote:
At 3/20/10 07:45 PM, MonoFlauta wrote: Yeah but i forget... i maded 4 games with 15... and the animation with 15... so it will be 15 sorry :S
Then I can tell you right now that you won't get many participants then :/

I got six up now... only that some ones dont post here :@

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-21 21:34:10

Hey I'll help im good at games

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-22 08:13:35

You should make the fps higher so the games are smoother

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-22 15:25:24

I'll do it. I'll provide some programming examples soon.

crob

I do Let's Plays on youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-22 16:27:00

great thanks to all who want to join
When the limit is reached i will pm everyone asking to add me in portal buddies and then upload it so please if you want to join tell me here and then pm me with your flash when its finished

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-22 16:36:05

Sorry for double post, not sure about a couple of things.

What is the flash version I should use? I can only export CS3 and CS4 but I'm sure somebody will be able to convert it to lower formats.

How could you implement score in a 10 second game? Surely it could only be about survival or completion (think four second series).

crob

I do Let's Plays on youtube!

BBS Signature

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-22 16:59:26

At 3/22/10 04:36 PM, Bogoblin wrote: Sorry for double post, not sure about a couple of things.

What is the flash version I should use? I can only export CS3 and CS4 but I'm sure somebody will be able to convert it to lower formats.

How could you implement score in a 10 second game? Surely it could only be about survival or completion (think four second series).

i got CS4 so dont worry :P and in a 10 second game maybe... try to avoid things, if you survive all the time you can, you get the highgest score a game can give, if not you get lower than that... dont know if i had explain myself well :P

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-24 14:58:04

you sure did... :D

Response to Hell And Heaven Collab($minigames $ 2010-03-25 20:58:12

At 3/24/10 02:58 PM, glavca wrote: you sure did... :D

oks? thanks? lol