00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

I-am-the-BUG-WIZ4RD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Masturbation, sex, and blindness.

6,164 Views | 49 Replies

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 23:34:34

If you want the answer simply watch the robot chicken Mythbusters sketch and you'll get your answer!

I'm awesome.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 23:39:14

I've never masturbated in my life before, I'm 13 though so I guess the balls are inert.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 01:04:54

At 3/8/10 11:43 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: I've been blind for 2 years after.. That day.

My parents were out, and I had a jar of mayonnaise and a melon. Needless to say, it was a fun night.

I bet it was worth it.

Taste the rainbow.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 01:15:06

What's funny is how originally 'spilling the seed' would be enough to condemn a Xtian to hell, but that didnt stop them, so they added blindness.

What does it say about a theological demographic that fears blindness over eternal damnation?

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 01:47:00

In the book "Where Do Nudists Keep Their Hankies: And other naughty questions you always wanted answered" there is a chapter on old lies adults (page 27), particularly teachers and religious figures, would tell kids in order to get them to not masturbate as it was believed to be the unholy way of wasting your seed. among these lies were
"you can go blind" and "your palms will get hairy"

anyway ill go into it, since i whipped my book out for it.
Quoted in 1760 Samual August Tissot said "L'Onanisme, ou Disseration Physique sur les Maladies Produites par la Masturbation" which is basically aimed to tell boys not to sleep with their hands under the sheets. He then described a "case" where a boy died with sores on his body from masturbating too much.

Anyway I suggest the book to anyone about anything sexual basically. In the same chapter they go on about ways they'd get boys to not masturbate as much and even the inventor of Kellogg cereal was "dead against masturbation" and would do horrible things to his penis....explained in great detail in the book. I shit you not. Totally worth 13$ ;)

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 12:31:48

lol,im the same age as you and i know that masterbation does NOT lead to blindness,and so does evereone in my class...you are mentally retarded when it comes to sexual activity in my opinion

Add me:

MSN/Yahoo! - bbdaman4@yahoo.co.uk PSN - bbdaman Xbox - FunkyJunkey

Youtube - Shiteohead Facebook Steam ID

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 12:34:43

You obviously need to go to Snopes more often. There is simply no way masturbation could ever lead to blindness, or else the level of blindness in the world (or at least the USA) would skyrocket. That is merely a myth made up by religious fundamentalists to get people to stop masturbating when it is a pointless thing to do.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 14:08:00

you can't go blind if you masturbate is just some crazy christian say that you will go blind

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 16:17:07

At 3/9/10 12:31 PM, bbdaman wrote: lol,im the same age as you and i know that masterbation does NOT lead to blindness,and so does evereone in my class..

Good for you.

you are mentally retarded when it comes to sexual activity in my opinion

You know, it ISN'T against the law to just plain say 'retarded', so you could've just called me that.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-09 17:19:11

"Masturbation will make you blind, son."

"I'm over here, Dad."

The statement below this is false.

The statement above this is true.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 10:14:39

dumb dumb

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 11:52:22

I wear glasses.

And fap a lot.

PROVED

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 11:57:46

And it need not to have happened, if it weren't for this boys sick obsession with the sin of masturbation.

Masturbation, sex, and blindness.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 12:02:19

At 3/11/10 11:57 AM, Sh0T-D0wN wrote: And it need not to have happened, if it weren't for this boys sick obsession with the sin of masturbation.

He was masturbating over the girl pictured, so it's her fault

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 12:32:00

At 3/11/10 11:57 AM, Sh0T-D0wN wrote: And it need not to have happened, if it weren't for this boys sick obsession with the sin of masturbation.

thats my favorite episode of Drawn Together of all timeee

None

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 13:54:43

it impossible what about the people that have the need to masterbate all day long
how don't they go blind

/case

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 15:18:31

At 3/8/10 09:24 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: I heard somewhere that masturbation can cause blindness. Is that true?

I have never heard of sex causing blindness. Can it?

IF by and chance, masturbation can cause blindness, and sex cannot, I am asking WHY.

Simple enough?

Don't worry kiddo. You wont go blind! So just keep jerking off as much as you want to!

Animator/Artist for hire.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-11 16:51:42

I was totally mislead by the topic title.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-12 09:49:55

At 3/8/10 09:16 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: Now, we all know that too much masturbation can lead to loss of vision.

It doesn't. It's just one of those stupid myths that people never grow tired of making up. Masturbation doesn't cause hair growing in your palms or damage your testicles either. It's not harmful (healthy in fact) in any way as long as it doesn't get in the way of your social life. And as long as you don't prefer it to sex.

"The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool." -Stephen King

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-12 10:06:00

You're obviously a 13 year old who has been raised catholic and told all this bullshit about Masturbation. It does not make you blind!!! It simply makes your penis fall off.

Oh and you grow hair on your palms.

BBS Signature