00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Maya2501 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Project Design

733 Views | 2 Replies

Project Design 2010-03-06 13:25:17

Right so im new to the whole Flash Game creation and stuff but i know enough to have basic game that only a small 7 year old with no sence of purpose would play for about 5 minutes.

However.

Ive been having trouble recently with thinking of ideas such as should i make a Game? Tutorial? Animation? or an Image?

So i thought id make a Game and want to make a small team to help me make this a success.

In the finished production all tax revenue will be uploaded fairly (4 people = 25% each) and the Game will be uploaded via "sketFX" if you have no problem with this and wish to help create this game with me just post back on this thread and we can get started on Genre, Style etc.

Thanks

-Rythmetic-

Hi

Response to Project Design 2010-03-06 13:48:41

Response to Project Design 2010-03-06 15:47:46

Right,

At 3/6/10 01:48 PM, SquareHard wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/9105 59

As this link says, you need at least one non-collab flash with a 3.5+ score, and a batting average of 3.5+ as well.
Until the forum gets some concrete rules, this is what we're gonna go by for flash and game collabs.
You've got neither, so you can't host one, since we've no idea if you've got the competence to run one.

However,
There's a collab idea lounge if you want to grab some ideas
And I'm sure there are guys in this forum, and the Flash forum, who are looking for a programmer, if you look for them.

BBS Signature