00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jd-d20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Artist and Storyline Developer

1,122 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, My name is Matt

Currently I am trying to create a RPG similar to Adventure Quest, I need an artist for the Enemy Graphics, Town Graphics, and Battle Effects. Any artist has to be competent in at least one of these types of Graphics to be considered.
The storyline Developer is an easy one to understand, they will be in charge of the storyline for quests or missions, again there can be more than one person doing this but working on a different quest.

I am a programmer but any other programmers wanting to get on board feel free.
To contact me, post a reply to this Topic or email me @ guardianx12@hotmail.com or PM me at my NG account.

----Xauma

Come to http://desx.forummotion.com/index.h tm for free contact with other NG authors.

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-06 06:34:21

sure, i can do art

just PM whenever you need anything done

HI HOW ARE YOU?

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-06 09:58:10

I can do some of the story line, and if needed I can do some art.

Pm if your interested

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-06 13:34:50

Hey im currently working on my own projects also but id happy to take some time out and develop what ever storyline you need me to im good the whole old style storyline rather then futuristic space craft storys so yeah just mail me either here on via my website and ill be happy to do whatever i have to.

-Rythmetic-

Hi

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-06 15:15:23

Since i study media and production, i could always help out if needed:D

BBS Signature

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-06 15:22:33

Wow,

Thanks for all of the interest guys, I am trying to contact all of you, Keep on posting.
With some of you, I need more detail like examples or further depth into your skills.

Thanks,
---Xauma

Come to http://desx.forummotion.com/index.h tm for free contact with other NG authors.

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-06 17:15:03

I can help you with some story lines, if your interested...

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-08 15:01:30

Before getting all these artists to jump in, you should post some examples of your work, to ensure that all these people's work won't be lost. Especially since you seem to have no previous flash experience.

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-14 15:17:32

I decided to unlock this to give the OP a chance to provide some sort of proof that he's capable of doing what he claims (since he doesn't have anything submitted here/on his user page). Once he does (IF he does), the collab can continue HERE... not on another (his) site. mmmkay?!

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-14 19:38:45

I can write up some storyline stuff, if still needed. PM me if you want some examples of my work, or if you're interested in giving me something to work on.

Cheers.

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-14 23:22:14

Do you need music? If you do just tell me what you need and I'd be glad to help

BBS Signature

Response to Need Artist and Storyline Developer 2010-03-16 23:35:07

I am new to New grounds but if you give me a chance I could write up a quest for you. PM me.