00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

jd-d20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need a programmer?

725 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need a programmer? 2010-03-05 15:34:02

Hi, I have been working with flash for a while now, but due to my artistic inability, I haven't really been able to make anything noteworthy. So if anyone out there needs a pretty good code monkey for their projects, I'm your man. The only finished project I can show is an RPG I made over the course of two weeks, which you can find in my profile. I'd be willing to use whatever version of flash works best. I haven't used any sort of collision detection as of yet, but if you're dedicated enough I'd be willing to put the time in and figure it all out. I am pretty competent at animating, so if you just have a bunch of drawings and need them animated as well, it could be doable. Well I hope some of you out there are interested.

email: bauerlej@hartwick.edu

Response to Need a programmer? 2010-03-05 18:17:56

Sure, I'll be glad to make a game with you.

Also, do you happen to have the game sponsored?

No!

Response to Need a programmer? 2010-03-05 19:49:32

At 3/5/10 03:34 PM, bauerlej wrote: Hi, I have been working with flash for a while now, but due to my artistic inability, I haven't really been able to make anything noteworthy. So if anyone out there needs a pretty good code monkey for their projects, I'm your man. The only finished project I can show is an RPG I made over the course of two weeks, which you can find in my profile. I'd be willing to use whatever version of flash works best. I haven't used any sort of collision detection as of yet, but if you're dedicated enough I'd be willing to put the time in and figure it all out. I am pretty competent at animating, so if you just have a bunch of drawings and need them animated as well, it could be doable. Well I hope some of you out there are interested.

email: bauerlej@hartwick.edu

hmm, ive been thinking of a game for a while, it depends, what kind of game, if u would like, i could send u sample art of what ive been thinking of a game for some time now.

BBS Signature

Response to Need a programmer? 2010-03-06 10:21:50

At this point, I'm really willing to go along with any project. Definitely send me some art and lets see what we can do.