00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrSkullium just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art done for game, Coder needed

865 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Art done for game, Coder needed 2010-03-02 20:25:05

My buddy shannon coded this here game see

Music is done for it, arts done for it, but due to personal reasons and some code issues, shannon can NOT finish the game :(

So we need a coder yo!

It doesn't have to be anything super fancy, just basically the same as it currently is except not glitchy and more complete ^_^

Once completed, were going to put the game up for sponsorship on FGL, i know a bunch of people who have put much crappier games on FGL and got well over 1000$ for it, i don't wanna promise anything, but we'll be splitting it 45/45 (10% for musician).

So yeah, hit me up with a PM or email me at duchednier@lifeinexile.net if you're interested.

Response to Art done for game, Coder needed 2010-03-03 20:13:48

If you could provide some details, like what version of flash is used, whether the rest of the code is in AS2 or AS3, etc.

Response to Art done for game, Coder needed 2010-03-05 15:53:45

I'd be willing to give it a try.
email me at: bauerlej@hartwick.edu

Response to Art done for game, Coder needed 2010-03-06 18:07:14

At 3/3/10 08:13 PM, TheSongSalad wrote: If you could provide some details, like what version of flash is used, whether the rest of the code is in AS2 or AS3, etc.

K so i DID find another coder already, but just to clear things up for the sake of clearing things up...

The new coder would've coded it all from scratch so it could've been either AS2 or AS3...

so..yeah :P