00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrSkullium just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

21 Pains - Needing voice actors!

740 Views | 5 Replies

21 Pains - Needing voice actors! 2010-02-26 19:54:24

Yeah i need a boy and a girl... first i need you to send me some of your works before i give you the script :P

Allbody will be co-authored don't worry about that

21 Pains - Needing voice actors!

Response to 21 Pains - Needing voice actors! 2010-02-26 21:57:01

I can do it, but fill me in I give me how you want me to sound so I can procure you a sample recording

Response to 21 Pains - Needing voice actors! 2010-02-27 21:55:54

At 2/26/10 09:57 PM, kevindies wrote: I can do it, but fill me in I give me how you want me to sound so I can procure you a sample recording

like a teen of 18 years old... please make examples so i can choose, don't know say anything then i will give you te script if its okay

Response to 21 Pains - Needing voice actors! 2010-03-01 20:58:50

Your choosing will be heavily biased towards your own imagination of these characters (more specifically, their personalities) so if we could have a better idea what kind of voice you'd like...

I have a 4 octave range and can pull off any accent or mood...

Falling, falling, hurting cold, along Fall's tender breeze;

Applauding still, these endless claps; these fragile droplets, cease.

rainst0rms

Response to 21 Pains - Needing voice actors! 2010-03-01 21:40:01

Hey guys. Nobody has posted in this thread saying so, but I had already accepted the job and my girlfriend is doing the female voices so this thread is set. He said my voice was good for the part and I'm pretty experienced at working with people who don't have English as their first language so I'm pretty sure everything is going to work out.

Sorry to those who wanted to do the voices.

Response to 21 Pains - Needing voice actors! 2010-03-02 23:33:07

At 3/1/10 09:40 PM, Fro wrote: Hey guys. Nobody has posted in this thread saying so, but I had already accepted the job and my girlfriend is doing the female voices so this thread is set. He said my voice was good for the part and I'm pretty experienced at working with people who don't have English as their first language so I'm pretty sure everything is going to work out.

thats right he has the job now... you can see my userpage for news. Sorry :S