00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Group Activities

274,992 Views | 3,130 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-10 00:10:41

So I don't know if any of y'all have heard of this before, but there's a site called mumu which is kind of like a chat room, but it has a shared music library uploaded by the people who join the room.
It's basically everybody sitting around listening to our own music while talking.

Most of y'all probably won't care for it, but I'll post a link to the room I made anyway: http://www.mumu.io/player/ng_art

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-10 07:02:07

At 2/10/13 12:10 AM, Wivernryder wrote: So I don't know if any of y'all have heard of this before, but there's a site called mumu which is kind of like a chat room, but it has a shared music library uploaded by the people who join the room.
It's basically everybody sitting around listening to our own music while talking.

Most of y'all probably won't care for it, but I'll post a link to the room I made anyway: http://www.mumu.io/player/ng_art

Not sure if thats so very necessary. We already have 2 chats ongoing, and people mostly only use the tinychat version anyways coz their such loozas.

Anyways, Lucky, could you please set up the chat again? PWEAAASE....! It was fun playing around with several color schemes on it, and I managed to tune together several awesome designs.

Monstercats (AudioMachina22) alternate account

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-10 08:53:09

I am just experimenting on my own right now. Im not saying you guys are gonna use it in the future, I just wanna know if you guys like this color scheme or not. I want it to be darker as I want to grab that NG feel, but for that it needs more decorations... and that is totally messed up to edit.

http://s4.postimage.org/62s2p66yl/Design.png

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 00:59:38

looking for artist for zomnbie game
i have everything ready to go just let me know i have frames an music an everything all i need is 4 main charaters which arent zombies 25 random faces of people of diffrent skin color as in russain/ black/ white/ asian/ put there faces in square box make them of all diffrent ages of older to younger an the first 4 are main charaters are white male 20's / black guy / mid 30's /japanese girl early 20's / russian woman late 20's also we need the farmes an every screen an zombies drawn as well
i need these at a fairly decent time we got a week just for the main charaters

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 03:08:12

At 2/12/13 12:59 AM, sharpsknife wrote: looking for artist for zomnbie game
i have everything ready to go just let me know i have frames an music an everything all i need is 4 main charaters...

you'd be better off making a new topic, mate.

nope, no sig.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 03:50:43

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 05:12:47

At 2/12/13 03:50 AM, Captain-Carrion wrote: Hi i'm Jesus, I came here to solve all of your problems.

This is better. Otherwise we already have a tinychat chat so were all good.

http://176.58.119.140/

I am getting a domain name so you can access that site easily in the future. Already ordered it , should receive a confirmation email at any moment now.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 05:19:53

At 2/12/13 05:12 AM, Mohabot wrote:
I am getting a domain name so you can access that site easily in the future. Already ordered it , should receive a confirmation email at any moment now.

I give you site access and you steal the pay for script
lovely

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 19:50:16

When checking Zane's post history (since I hadn't noticed him around in a while) I read that he can't access tinychat. :(((((

Are there more users experiencing problems with it? I think we shouldn't stop looking for alternatives when there is a number of regs who can't access the chat.

O Zane-o where art thou?!

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-12 20:24:08

At 2/12/13 07:50 PM, Luwano wrote: When checking Zane's post history (since I hadn't noticed him around in a while) I read that he can't access tinychat. :(((((

Are there more users experiencing problems with it? I think we shouldn't stop looking for alternatives when there is a number of regs who can't access the chat.

O Zane-o where art thou?!

I can't access tinychat in firefox. Which doesn't bother me since I use chrome. I only tried it in firefox because tinychat claims it may not work as well in chrome or something but it works fine on my end.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-14 17:35:40

At 2/12/13 05:19 AM, Lucky wrote:
At 2/12/13 05:12 AM, Mohabot wrote:
I give you site access and you steal the pay for script
lovely

What? I stole your code? What are you smoking, how the hell would I do that. I got myself an own legit copy of it, which is newer than yours.

Heres the new chat guys, http://ng-chat.com

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-14 19:12:50

At 2/14/13 05:35 PM, Mohabot wrote: What? I stole your code? What are you smoking, how the hell would I do that. I got myself an own legit copy of it, which is newer than yours.

Oh I dont know, maybe by dragging and dropping the chat folder on your desktop.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-15 04:51:33

At 2/14/13 07:12 PM, Lucky wrote:
At 2/14/13 05:35 PM, Mohabot wrote: What? I stole your code? What are you smoking, how the hell would I do that. I got myself an own legit copy of it, which is newer than yours.
Oh I dont know, maybe by dragging and dropping the chat folder on your desktop.

Noo, I didn't steal it man. You can see by taking a look at the interface, it doesn't look the same as yours. It's a bit up to date.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 04:36:28

http://s18.postimage.org/v7r6h2ptl/Invoice.png

Here's proof I bought it.

And why did you ban me from the chat?

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 04:48:18

At 2/17/13 04:36 AM, Mohabot wrote: http://s18.postimage.org/v7r6h2ptl/Invoice.png

Here's proof I bought it.

And why did you ban me from the chat?

You're totally pwned guys. Felt too embarassed to admit it and banned me instead? What kinda chicken tactics are that.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 08:36:41

I do everything on my nexus now since my laptop died :( tiny chat doesn't work on it which is a bit shit. But I haven't tried using different browsers so I'll try that >_< anyone else use a nexus who know how to get flash working?

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 10:46:59

I'm on the main computer at the moment so I managed to get on :D no mic of cam though sadly.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 14:26:23

At 2/17/13 04:48 AM, Mohabot wrote: You're totally pwned guys. Felt too embarassed to admit it and banned me instead? What kinda chicken tactics are that.

At first I was willing to unban you since I felt that reason was a bit wonky, but then I learned you were putting up videos of animals being skinned alive.

You are now banned for that. Asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 17:55:32

At 2/17/13 10:46 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: no mic of cam though sadly.

This is more then okay.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-17 19:53:02

At 2/17/13 08:36 AM, BeckyRawr wrote: I do everything on my nexus now since my laptop died :( tiny chat doesn't work on it which is a bit shit. But I haven't tried using different browsers so I'll try that >_< anyone else use a nexus who know how to get flash working?

I had stickam working on a htc desire z, but it was truly a pain to use. The onscreen keyboard covered the input box so you had to type blind and couldn't scroll through the conversation. Tinychat would probably be just as bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-20 13:45:34

At 2/17/13 02:26 PM, test-object wrote: At first I was willing to unban you since I felt that reason was a bit wonky, but then I learned you were putting up videos of animals being skinned alive.

You are now banned for that. Asshole.

What the, I never did. Who the hell said this?

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-20 15:23:54

At 2/20/13 01:45 PM, Mohabot wrote: What the, I never did. Who the hell said this?

Firstly, you're unbanned anyway ...
Secondly, I confronted you yesterday and you admitted to it. Do you have no memory of anything you do, or are you trying to look the victim as usual?

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-21 00:28:21

At 2/20/13 03:23 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Secondly, I confronted you yesterday and you admitted to it. Do you have no memory of anything you do, or are you trying to look the victim as usual?

He's probably claiming memory loss......
Just as he would for all the insults he's hurled towards you when you /ignored him.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-02-21 03:51:58

At 2/21/13 12:28 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 2/20/13 03:23 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Secondly, I confronted you yesterday and you admitted to it. Do you have no memory of anything you do, or are you trying to look the victim as usual?
He's probably claiming memory loss......
Just as he would for all the insults he's hurled towards you when you /ignored him.

Yes I did "insult" him, but I was just messing around. I do have memories of that, but not about talking about skinned animal torture.

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-03-02 07:57:41

Bump.
Just want the link on this page, rather than searching for it.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-03-03 14:06:48

EJR suggested VIPtopia, so we are currently trying it, since TinyChat was pretty silent.

http://viptopia.net/m/flashcoms_chat/embedded

Room name is NG Art test (no direct link sorry). You can log in as guest as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-03-03 14:35:35

At 3/3/13 02:06 PM, Luwano wrote: EJR suggested VIPtopia, so we are currently trying it, since TinyChat was pretty silent.
http://viptopia.net/m/flashcoms_chat/embedded
Room name is NG Art test (no direct link sorry). You can log in as guest as well.

Kinda diggin' it. Thanks for sharing, EJR!

"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-03-03 15:08:54

At 3/3/13 02:59 PM, EJR wrote:

Kinda diggin' it. Thanks for sharing, EJR!
Hope you guys like it. I think it has a bunch of nifty features art people might enjoy.

It's awesome: direct image sharing, audio sharing, video chat that you can resize, drawing in chat and more.

Also, the admin of viptopia offered to create a permanent room for us, if we wanna join.

BBS Signature

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-03-03 15:35:33

At 3/3/13 02:59 PM, EJR wrote: Hope you guys like it. I think it has a bunch of nifty features art people might enjoy.

My name is bigjonny13, and I approve this chat room.

Art Group Activities

Response to Art Group Activities 2013-03-03 17:24:08

For fuck's sake. What part of "We're sticking with Tinychat" don't you apes understand. Why are so many people persistent to change this whilst Tinychat is a perfectly fine service >:(

#KONY2012

BBS Signature