00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Toon about how annoying girls are.

742 Views | 2 Replies

Who is up for that? I will do all the graphical work, but I need some voice actor (rather someone with annoying voice, for the girl), and some inspiration for the plot, but here are my ideas.

A guy says a statement to his girlfriend, with no harm intended. She misunderstands him, and before he can explain him self, she is already blaming him for several things. He gets insane and eventually his head explodes because of way too many question and comments.

Heya

Response to Toon about how annoying girls are. 2010-02-19 00:48:12

Good sir, are you afraid of cooties?

Well I sure am. They carry AIDs.

To be brutally honest, it's an idea that's done multiple times. The ending could be the girl getting hit by a car, or a random plane falling from the sky. But only somebody like Oney could get away with that.

Unless you've got some great dialogue planned, it might not be all that entertaining. But i encourage the idea as a good "one-shot" to the Portal.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to Toon about how annoying girls are. 2010-02-19 08:09:03

Good sir, are you afraid of cooties?

OMG COOTIES!!!

When life gives you lemons. Don't make lemonade! Im the guy whose gonna' burn your house down, with the lemons!

-Cave Johnson.

BBS Signature