00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FallenRider just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice actors needed.

4,786 Views | 79 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-21 11:46:58

i hate that you cant edit your post, so i gues i have to post under my last post:
i felt that the Demo lines were a bit short, so i added a bit to them for it to seem beter

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-22 03:43:50

I'd like try voice acting for the first time. Even though I don't have a good voice, I'll try and hope that you don't have the bar set too high for your auditions. I'll be back in a few days with some samples.

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-22 19:18:51

At 2/21/10 11:46 AM, tofuductions wrote: i hate that you cant edit your post, so i gues i have to post under my last post:
i felt that the Demo lines were a bit short, so i added a bit to them for it to seem beter

Green: No.
Luigi: Yes.
Mario: No.

Sorry, but I think that was the best one out of em all.

Help the poor! Help the hungry in Africa!

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-23 00:58:07

What about mine? It's on the other page.

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-23 08:54:21

At 2/22/10 07:18 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote: Green: No.
Luigi: Yes.
Mario: No.

Sorry, but I think that was the best one out of em all.

yah, i had a feeling that luigi would be the only one

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-23 18:00:31

At 2/23/10 12:58 AM, Nexoz wrote: What about mine? It's on the other page.

I saw it. It's pretty awesome.....I'm still deciding whether I should make you Ganon or Dark Link....I'm leaning more towards Dark Link if anything. Yeah.

You are officially Dark Link.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-23 20:01:17

Is there an e-mail address I can send it to because I'd rather e-mail it

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-24 02:44:23

Sweet, guess I gotta take care of my voice now lol, no more hard booze for me >: O Lol

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-24 18:07:18

At 2/24/10 02:44 AM, Nexoz wrote: Sweet, guess I gotta take care of my voice now lol, no more hard booze for me >: O Lol

yeah lol. so, I'll tell you when animation on the actual movie will start other than the opening. So yeah.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-24 21:08:22

Cool, just shoot me an email on here, i'm usually on at least a few times a day checking stuff out.

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-25 09:37:47

At 2/24/10 09:08 PM, Nexoz wrote: Cool, just shoot me an email on here, i'm usually on at least a few times a day checking stuff out.

same here

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-25 16:46:35

At 2/25/10 09:37 AM, tofuductions wrote:
At 2/24/10 09:08 PM, Nexoz wrote: Cool, just shoot me an email on here, i'm usually on at least a few times a day checking stuff out.
same here

uhhhh...well, guys, I NEED your e-mails to send you your lines...my yahoo and my gmail.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-25 19:30:47

At 2/25/10 04:46 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote:
At 2/25/10 09:37 AM, tofuductions wrote:
same here
uhhhh...well, guys, I NEED your e-mails to send you your lines...my yahoo and my gmail.

My Email is Chriswiiwind@yahoo.com

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-25 22:03:48

If you still need a voice actor I am willing to fill any part or mabey dark link, but anything works for me

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-25 22:06:47

At 2/25/10 10:03 PM, kevindies wrote: If you still need a voice actor I am willing to fill any part or mabey dark link, but anything works for me

Haha wait nevermind I got something else, and I read all the other posts and fealt kind of stupid posting that anyways good luck with your guy's project

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-26 17:30:15

Alright guys, I'm thinking of closing up shop soon, so if someone wants to try-out, you better soon.

Green Link: Open
Red Link: Dragoproductions
Blue Link: greatwh1teshark
Purple Link: omegared
Zelda: Maxas
Vaati: Anorvell
Ganon: (free)
Dark Link: Nexos

Alright, so that's all the positions so far for the 4 swords series. I've only got one voice actor down for the mario series and that's for Luigi.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-27 03:54:57

I don't think I'll get my auditions sent in. Too busy.

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-27 10:23:25

At 2/26/10 05:30 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote: Alright guys, I'm thinking of closing up shop soon, so if someone wants to try-out, you better soon.

Alright, so that's all the positions so far for the 4 swords series. I've only got one voice actor down for the mario series and that's for Luigi.

ill put in a bid for ganon, ill put up my audition up asap. i dont have the largest of ranges but deep menacing deep voices are usually up my alley. ill a few pig snorts etc as well if your going for a proper ganon

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-27 10:26:31

At 2/27/10 10:23 AM, GODAMMIT wrote:
At 2/26/10 05:30 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote: Alright guys, I'm thinking of closing up shop soon, so if someone wants to try-out, you better soon.

ill put in a bid for ganon, ill put up my audition up asap. i dont have the largest of ranges but deep menacing deep voices are usually up my alley. ill a few pig snorts etc as well if your going for a proper ganon

sorry about the bad spelling and grammar its late and my brain aint working too well, hope you understood. me fail english thats unpossible

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-28 02:41:34

If you want I can pick up any lines you need i'm never busy lol. I can prob do Toad(s) and did you want a YOSHI voice for Yoshi or did you just want yoshi to talk like a regular person? I mean a person saying YOSSHHHIII all the time in a high squeaky voice would....be lame...since you could just find that online somewhere to use....but if you want an actual voice to him, you should probably say what kinda voice you want but yeah if you need me for anything else just ask.

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-28 19:09:22

I'll have to think about that offer Nexos. I mean, with your voice, idk if you're the guy that's up to the job. Yoshi, not. Toad, a definent maybe.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-02-28 20:27:22

mwahahhahaahahahahhaha!!!!
i can do all of them! really!

omg! im a ninja! check out my ninja vid! and no im not promoting that site! just watch them!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f useaction=vids.channel&ContributorI D=25005690

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 02:14:54

Frankly my friend I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Vaque movie refrence there...agogo..

No I just wanted to make it clear that you'd need to explain how you want the yoshi voice, do you want yoshi to talk english but still be high and squeaky like he is when he says his name over and over? Or do you want him to have a personality like a human would. Same with the toad (s) do you want a bunch of toads to have different voices and personalities to make it comedic or what.

Also I can do a wide range of voices, what I've shown on here so far is just some deeper or medium range male voices (The 2 old men...and the kid on my VA Demo Reel #1 in my profile) then my audition for you was for those specific characters and how I imagined them to sound or be from what you put out there.

I'm just trying to help you get the most out of what you're looking for is all, this is all just constructive criticism :)

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 19:08:59

At 2/28/10 08:27 PM, tyrade527 wrote: mwahahhahaahahahahhaha!!!!

uhhh.....I wouldn't want you to do all of them anyway. The only 2 available for the 4 swords series are:

Green Link
Ganon

and for the Mario series:

Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Toad(s)

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 19:18:37

At 3/1/10 07:08 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote: uhhh.....I wouldn't want you to do all of them anyway. The only 2 available for the 4 swords series are:

Green Link

I'll go for ganon i'll get some samples for tomorrow, i'm recording for my other series then

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 19:26:59

alright. I'll try to make a list of auditioners soon enough.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 20:31:28

At 3/1/10 07:08 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote:
uhhh.....I wouldn't want you to do all of them anyway. The only 2 available for the 4 swords series are:

Green Link
Ganon

Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Toad(s)

Sweet, Does this mean i sequred tha Luigi Spot?

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 20:46:57

Hell, I could do Mario. I'm up for grabs, yeah.
I have some voice acting experience, but this is a first timer for Nintendo characters (I've done some for the Final Fantasy and Snake in MGS series...) I don't know if I can pull it off to the level you're looking for, but I can come relatively close.

Can you tell me when the animation itself is done? That is usually first, as you probably know, and I'm willing to try the voicing after... (;

(I produce about 1 take in 15 tries, so to save both of us time... Anim first? thanks)

Falling, falling, hurting cold, along Fall's tender breeze;

Applauding still, these endless claps; these fragile droplets, cease.

rainst0rms

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-01 23:34:32

At 3/1/10 08:46 PM, rainst0rm wrote: Can you tell me when the animation itself is done? That is usually first, as you probably know, and I'm willing to try the voicing after... (;

Other way around... Animation is done last, smart one...

Response to Voice actors needed. 2010-03-02 17:28:58

At 3/1/10 08:31 PM, tofuductions wrote:
At 3/1/10 07:08 PM, FourSwordsKing wrote:

Green Link
Ganon

Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Toad(s)
Sweet, Does this mean i sequred tha Luigi Spot?

yes tofu, yes it does. I'm hoping to get your lines in soon, but idk when.

BBS Signature