00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Greaze01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need any audio? You got it.

719 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need any audio? You got it. 2010-02-16 09:54:18

Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums, so excuse my noobiosity. To get down to brass tacks, I am a sound designer. I have been interning at Sound One in NYC, the premier headquarters of sound design for film on the east coast. As a broadcasting major, I have also taken many audio production / sound design courses, and am very well educated on the matters, not to mention I have quite the ear for the job. If anyone needs ANY kind of sound effects, voice acting, musical composition (any style of music), transferring, dubbing, etc... let me know. It will be done, and done to professional proficiency. Keep in mind, I have free access to professional studios. We can all help each other, as Newgrounds has allowed its users to do so well in the past.

Send me a private message, or e-mail me at glazers1@mail.montclair.edu if you have any ideas. I look forward to hearing from you. I apologize if this is the wrong way to approach the situation. Any information at all, even other places to offer my services would be unbelievably appreciated.

"I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart."

Response to Need any audio? You got it. 2010-02-17 04:21:41

you sound very pro, i like your confidence. i also know that finding or deciding the soundtrack/soundeffct is always annoying and difficult. ill keep ur name in mind

BBS Signature