00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mihun just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Animation Colab

1,079 Views | 9 Replies

The Animation Colab 2010-02-15 14:01:52

I am aware of the requirements needed to host a colab and i'm aware that my batting average is not a 3.5, I don't even have more than three animations in NG yet, but I'll be working my ass off until I do. BUT I AM hosting The Animation Colab.

At first glance this may be confusing so i'll explain it. The basic idea is that any participant will make a ten to twenty second animation of the highest quality animation they can produce. This will hopefully push limits and help people see some of their own and others' potential. Other than the unfortunate limit of 24 fps and the default size of flash documents, the time is the only limit. You may use any audio of your choice, just give them credit (especially if they're from NG). I am setting a late deadline approx. august or september, just because I realize you people have lives. I am hoping to get some big names in this so SPREAD THE WORD! Please PM me if you would with information about whether you would like to participate or not or if you have any questions.

There is currently one more space left for an animator in this colab and one space left for a programmer in this colab.

Any experienced animator that would like to participate should PM me ASAP!!!!!! (i mean you could still participate after i get my next animator but you won't get any revenue).

All that the programmer would have to do would be available during the time that everyone will turn in their animations so that he/she can make a play all button and a scene select page with scene select button. If any animators out there can do that too, then they are more than welcome to do both.

If you wish to participate, you MUST have work that shows off what you can do and impresses me.

The current people participating are:

Me (duh)
MasterAardvark
FergusonWinston
Hebil
jameslee03
aniforce
WhiteLightning1
and my friend Ryan who will make a NG account soon

BBS Signature

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-15 20:09:17

I'll do it. Any specific topic???

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-16 07:55:30

At 2/15/10 08:09 PM, Madnath75 wrote: I'll do it. Any specific topic???

Nope just show off your best possible animation, do you have any previous work I can see?

BBS Signature

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-16 15:28:43

At 2/16/10 07:55 AM, bondageoctopus wrote: Nope just show off your best possible animation, do you have any previous work I can see?

Check my voice actors thread, i'm posting some work on friday

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-16 18:41:02

Looks good. I'm in. But I don't want any ad money. I'm too rich.

Am i in

BBS Signature

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-19 05:35:47

My friend and i might but were beginners

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-20 22:20:57

im in mwuhahaha

The Animation Colab

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-02-23 21:46:34

can i in? i just have one submission in newgrounds but it doesnt rally awesome because i dont make a character design first.But now im getting really good designs that i want to show please reply.

just doing some flash

BBS Signature

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-03-21 17:06:35

this colab is closed until further notics

BBS Signature

Response to The Animation Colab 2010-03-21 17:09:57

This collab is closed completely.

You can run your collab on your blog page, or through private messages if you want, but you just don't have the requirements to host a collab thread.

BBS Signature