00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mxntjam just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jet cockpit 2010-02-10 18:14:03

Hello,

My name is Anthony, was wondering if I can get help on an image and make it ready for a flash website. Its an jet f-35 cockpit and would like it traced/copied to vetor image, also have some movable parts like the lever stick etc and blinking lights on or off . I have the pics attached of the cockpit photo and the refernce of the color scheme or what I would like the pic to be converted to. Any help with this would rock. I can explain more in detail to whoever would like to collaborate (like some things that I don't want. like the cockpit 750px 500px, the link to the website is the color scheme that i like, the way the graphic looks like the cockpit to have that color scheme.the color scheme etc.

Jet cockpit

Response to Jet cockpit 2010-02-10 20:52:53

So you want advice on what to do, or someone to do it for you? If they do it for you that's not much of a collaboration. It seems like you have to cut up the image and re draw the missing parts, unless there is a layered file somewhere.

BBS Signature

Response to Jet cockpit 2010-02-10 21:00:12

At 2/10/10 08:52 PM, M-Shack wrote: ...not much of a collaboration.

Agreed. You'd probably be better of asking in the animation forum. Hope you find someone.

Response to Jet cockpit 2010-02-10 22:50:39

yes showing me the steps in detail would be geat?

Response to Jet cockpit 2010-02-16 16:29:29

How much would it cost me to make this image into a vector and have it ready for a flash site?