00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collab Rules?

1,199 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Collab Rules? 2010-01-26 20:19:00

Do the same standard rules apply for starting collabs in this forum as well? (BA, Submissions)

sig'd

Response to Collab Rules? 2010-01-26 20:23:09

A mod should repost the collab rules in this forum. Unless of course they don't apply anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab Rules? 2010-01-26 20:48:03

As far as I know, they still apply... and there's a link to them in the "New users: Read before posting" thread at the top of the page.

But, here's a quick link: Collab Rules ;)

Response to Collab Rules? 2010-01-26 20:57:20

I think that we should just play it by ear and see how it goes. If the user is totally unqualified then yea lock that shit but if someones just on the bubble, or maybe its a solid idea, i think just let it slide.

Its a new forum and i cant help but let the nurturing mother side of me out.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Collab Rules? 2010-01-26 21:05:56

At 1/26/10 08:57 PM, Luis wrote: Its a new forum and i cant help but let the nurturing mother side of me out.

Well, there's always that 'mod approval' option for people on the bubble... and everyone knows if dad says no, mom will still say yes! ;P

Response to Collab Rules? 2010-01-26 22:05:12

As an outsider of the flash forum, I'd imagine the previous collab rule was placed in order to weed out potential bogus collabs from starting. What a user wants when looking for a project to collaborate on, he/she would feel immediately relieved to know the people backing the project are honest, easy to work with, are experienced with flash, and are willing to pull their weight with their team. If you don't have the batting average but your resolve for hosting a superb collab is immeasurable, then I'd vote for your right to host one. But it is essential you keep in mind the role of a leader you must embody, that way we won't have any shitty collabs in here.

BBS Signature