00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writer/Ideafactor y looking for wor

828 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Newgrounds. Ever since i have been on the interwebz i have always been a fan of newgrounds. I was first easily amused by flash moves such as The Real Legend. Than i drooled over works by Legendary Frog. and than for about 6 months i was a Narutard and obsessed over SnowDragon. I eventually gave up on being a fan boy and decided to pursue online fame. I however, fell short and found out i had absolutely no talent for scripting or drawing without a real pencil. I than decided that if I can't be a famous animator, i could at least attempt to become a famous youtuber. This attempt was short lived since my face was not visually attractive and i wasn't a 17 year old gay drag-queen. .
So now i'm back to newgrounds, willing to work with an animator and/or programmer. I have the following talents and skills to offer:
Character design
Mad Rhymes
Comedic writing
Story lines
Story lines featuring plot progression
Funny titles
Racist jokes
Jokes
Dead baby jokes
Sex jokes
Jokes that will make you challenge your faith
Jokes that will make you challenge your partner's faith
Jokes that won't encourage terrorism
Child-Appropriate writing
Funny puns
Writing (I may, or may not be of the Jewish faith)
and last, but not least, parodies.

So if your willing to work with me on a flash movie or game, contact me at mockingbuger@aim.com or pm me on newgrounds. If i haven't already made it clear, I can't animate or program, I can however draw. Oh yeah, and there's nothing i ethnically won't do accept write f*cked up hentai-rape.
P.S: I can triforce, proving my vast amount of internet knowledge.
%u25B2
%u25B2 %u25B2

Response to Writer/Ideafactor y looking for wor 2010-01-26 20:00:16

Apparently you can't triforce on the BBS. Sorry for double post.