00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Story Start 2010-01-26 19:25:00

I am going to wing this:

Down the long stretch of road stood a man all alone in grubby clothing. With head hung low and chest continuously moving up and down consistent with heavily breathing, he walked down this stretch of land for an indeterminable amount of time. All that we can discern about his trek is that if any mortal man where to travel that long, either his legs would have given out or his lungs would fill with the dryness of the land itself and die.

This man had a reason for walking down and through hell itself; he was waiting. Waiting for someone to come down that stretch of land, preferably in a form of transportation, and pick him up. To get this message across he had his hand held up high and his thumb up higher. If his legs had no movement you would of thought that he had necrosis. Rigid as a board his upper body stayed, thumb in air, while his legs moved in rhythmic fashion down the endless road.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, down the road, a black speck was getting bigger and taking shape. That shape was forming and growing really fast. From a speck to what it was, a car, it became.

The car was going 100+ MPH down the road. At that speed, the wind itself was reaching into the car, a car itself, which was never meant to attain those speeds. With the dashboard shaking, a stereotypical looking scientist with a white lab coat and a clearance badge for the CDC drove this car with a look on his face which told that getting to his destination was more important than if he ran over another man. That was soon proved wrong when the man in grubby clothing jumped into the middle of he road and was hit by the stereotypical scientist.

BBS Signature

Response to Story Start 2010-01-26 19:34:57

Didn't mention in first post but i feel that i should point out that i would like opinions.

BBS Signature