00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

co-programmer wanted, sample inside

948 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hello! I recently finished my first complete solo project, and I've been working on something else, but i found i enjoy animating/artwork more than i do programming. (not that you need to love programming, it takes me a long time though) So i was hoping for a collaborater who could either help with programming or take on the whole role. Let me know here.

I'm down with whatever, but please give an example of your work. I'd like to finish a project every month or month and a half, but i am flexible. I'm willing to share creative direction, of course, so that it is a equaly fun project to both of us. Here's my finished game, and an ideas i had floating around.

my experience-
(I have flash CS4, AS2 experience willing to migrate to 3.0)
Love in color- score 3.31

***proposed future project-
I'd like to do a spacey, star warsy kind of thing, but I'd like it to be a platformer, have space levels, and have racing type levels so that it offered a variety of experiences to the player. I think if it mixed up game play styles it would be fun. We can talk more about that.

experimental swf (arrow keys and space bar)
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/260110/5 7817_raceing1.php (needs work, but gives an idea)
here are some doodles that gave this idea life

co-programmer wanted, sample inside

Response to co-programmer wanted, sample inside 2010-01-28 18:03:40

I Can Try!

BBS Signature

Response to co-programmer wanted, sample inside 2010-01-28 19:36:31

At 1/26/10 06:12 PM, EqualToCody wrote: I'd like to finish a project every month or month and a half

Slow down, Speed Racer.