00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OzoneOverdose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Koolest Death

788 Views | 19 Replies

Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:43:06

What do u think the koolest why to die would be? These are some of my ideas...
#1 Get in a big cargo plane with an extremely hot chick, fly really high and then free fall until you hit the ground. Durring the free fall you could float around like you were in space and screw the hot chick.
#2 Get exicuted with a guillotine and then right after the exicution have some dude put my head in a cannon and fire it up in the air and land in a pool of jello.
#3 Surf a tsunami that's going through a big city, in a speed boat.

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:45:10

duct taping a guys nose and mouth closed, then making em barf and with that sufficate themself to death ^_^

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:45:19

At 3/1/04 09:43 PM, mrcheeeze wrote: What do u think the koolest why to die would be? These are some of my ideas...
#1 Get in a big cargo plane with an extremely hot chick, fly really high and then free fall until you hit the ground. Durring the free fall you could float around like you were in space and screw the hot chick.

I like it.

#2 Get exicuted with a guillotine and then right after the exicution have some dude put my head in a cannon and fire it up in the air and land in a pool of jello.

You would die to quick to even be picked up usually.

#3 Surf a tsunami that's going through a big city, in a speed boat.

Heh, I didn't know you could surf with a speed boat.

Best way to die: Posting on NG.

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:49:01

At 3/1/04 09:45 PM, crimsonedge38 wrote: Heh, I didn't know you could surf with a speed boat.

Well I mean like drive the speed boat in the tsunami wave. I'd be a fun death cuz then you could try to dodge the buildings :D

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:49:52

im sure peeps in deadhead videos do all that crazy shit to make their death look cool. i think, if u want to be real devastating and take a lot of ppl out of existence with u is to become a human BOMB.

BBS Signature

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:50:49

i have some ideas:

1) jump out of a rocket and crash-land to earth, that would be the most beautiful death...
2) stoned to death (oh yeah)
3) just a regular gunshot in the back of the head while fucking the most gorgeous girl you can imagine... after coming, of course
4) streaking on a live racetrack (muhahahhahah think of the publicity)
5) jumping off CN tower on canada day

what do you think?

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:53:46

At 3/1/04 09:49 PM, ncDuke wrote: im sure peeps in deadhead videos do all that crazy shit to make their death look cool. i think, if u want to be real devastating and take a lot of ppl out of existence with u is to become a human BOMB.

dead head ? wtf is that? can you post a link?

as for the bomb comment, that gives me a good idea... a thermonuke is nothing more than 2 isotopes of hydrogen combining at extremely high temperature, so all you need is take afew gallons of liquid hydrogen, put it in a microwave, pour it into 2 separate tanks and prime it with a small nuclear charge, like the redeemer from ut will do

viola, you have a mushroom*

note, some details may be incorrect...

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:56:09

At 3/1/04 09:50 PM, Duff_man wrote: 4) streaking on a live racetrack (muhahahhahah think of the publicity)

Nice! I never thought of that. That brings up another idea of mine. Enter in a NASCAR race and then turn around at the beggining and drive the wrong way on the track. Then you could get hit by like twenty cars at once and fly in the air and blow up. Man, that would be the koolest car crash ever...

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:56:59

Try a classic Friday the 13th (movie) death!

BBS Signature

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 21:59:27

i want to get shot, after raping the hottest girl alive

BBS Signature

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:01:59

At 3/1/04 09:59 PM, S_h_a_d_o_w_z wrote: i want to get shot, after raping the hottest girl alive

all right! finally someone with more testicles than brains!

no im not saying its a bad thing, i fall into that category myself

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:02:06

"Deadhead" movies are movies of real people killing themselves, no editing at all, pure and raw footage. its sickening.

BBS Signature

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:05:16

In my opinion the painfullest way to die is being handcuffed and your legs tied to a cross.

Then somebody would get a brander (those things the rednecks use to brand animals) and just keep getting burnt on the legs, arms, thigh, forearms and neck. Then having your wrists slit, cutting off the fingers as well.

And then somebody would get ciggerates and burn them right in your face.
Everything is done so slowly, that it is just so painful that you want it to end quickly, but the whole idea of being tortured is it's slow. >=)

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:09:01

At 3/1/04 10:05 PM, NumberClock wrote: In my opinion the painfullest way to die is being handcuffed and your legs tied to a cross.

how bout being skinned alive and sprinkled in salt?

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:23:37

being eaten alive by a hot ass chick, somehow.

BBS Signature

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:26:11

i got another one: suffocating inside a ripleys' museum vault

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 22:29:01

getting raped to death by numberclock

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 23:12:01

At 3/1/04 09:43 PM, mrcheeeze wrote: #2 Get exicuted with a guillotine and then right after the exicution have some dude put my head in a cannon and fire it up in the air and land in a pool of jello.

If your head gets put in a canon really fast you can probably see it all happen. When people were excuted and their heads were held up their mouths still moved. This happens because there is still some oxygen left in the brain.

I Posted The Millionth Post

And Created The Hundred Thousandth Thread

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-01 23:16:08

At 3/1/04 10:29 PM, Radant wrote: getting raped to death by numberclock

Definetly the best way to die.

Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!

Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Koolest Death 2004-03-02 02:15:39

I want to spontaneously combust in the middle of a crowded room. That would be so cool!

I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was.

Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me.

It'll happen to you!

BBS Signature