00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mekboybilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How can I smoke my weed?

1,422 Views | 16 Replies

How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:24:10

I have a lighter, but no smoking implements liike a pipe or a bong, only skins and a lighter, how do you suppose I smoke it? I'm really stuck here, NG you need to help ):

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:26:14

You know you could like ... get a life .. and maybe a edjucation while you are at it ... Dick weed ... :D

How can I smoke my weed?

How would you like a big fat cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP :D

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:26:54

do you have access to a water bottle?

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:34:25

At 11/14/09 02:31 AM, HarraH wrote:
At 11/14/09 02:26 AM, XxXTHENIGHTWOLFXxX wrote: You know you could like ... get a life .. and maybe a edjucation while you are at it ... Dick weed ... :D
Maybe you could go get a fucking English education* while your at it, you fucking illiterate piece of human trash. You make me sick, I hope you fall down a flight of stairs into a pit of razors, you retarded dipshit. Stop wasting oxygen, do the world a favour, and stick your head in front of an oncoming train, thanks.

Sexy, I came and I agree 100%

But yeah, I have acsess to a water bottle I think and some foil, but how could you make a bong out of that?

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:38:38

At 11/14/09 02:35 AM, HarraH wrote: Oh, and to the OP:

Make a blunt and roll some spliffs, easy. If you don't know how to roll (it takes some practice), and don't know what blunts are, I suggest you start

here.

I've been smoking for almost 2 years, I can roll like a machine, but I don't have any tobacco with me, and I don't think you can make blunts with normal standard skins

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:41:14

All you need is a water-bottle, tinfoil, and a pen!

OR an apple!

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:45:46

In times of need I've made an apple pipe. It's really easy just take off the stem and stab a hole down, but not all the way. Then about halfway down the side of the apple stab another hole, this one you can stab all the way through if you want a shotgun. Of course you just use the top thing as a bowl, I usually put a stem (from the chronic not the apple) in it before the weed to help stop weed from falling all the way down.

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:46:27

Maybe you could go get a fucking English education* while your at it, you fucking illiterate piece of human trash. You make me sick, I hope you fall down a flight of stairs into a pit of razors, you retarded dipshit. Stop wasting oxygen, do the world a favour, and stick your head in front of an oncoming train, thanks.

Thanks, for the Spell check. maybe you can suck my dick seeming you are so good with your mouth bitch. look who is Human trash, no one on newgrounds (hopefully) cares about you drug habbits.

How would you like a big fat cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP :D

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:48:45

At 11/14/09 02:41 AM, HarraH wrote:
At 11/14/09 02:38 AM, Detached wrote: I've been smoking for almost 2 years, I can roll like a machine, but I don't have any tobacco with me, and I don't think you can make blunts with normal standard skins
I'm surprised that you don't know how to make a simple home made bong then...

I do know how to make homemade bongs, I just thought it was a method only using a bottle and foil with no pen, which I thought looked wierd. But anyway theres no apples present and no type of pen i'm able to disassemble to beable to smoke though.

Any other ideas? :s

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:53:51

A bible in the household? I've heard bible paper makes for decent rolling papers. Or look up how to make a 3rd lung, they are fairly easy to use.

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:53:58

Any other ideas? :s

Yeah, go to the police station with it and ask them.

Fuckin hippies

I twittered that I made a facebook and digged it on myspace and gaia online then on my iphone app.

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 02:55:47

At 11/14/09 02:53 AM, Ranchero wrote: A bible in the household? I've heard bible paper makes for decent rolling papers. Or look up how to make a 3rd lung, they are fairly easy to use.

Yeah, I read about that just now, I'll give it a shot, hopefully it wont be flawed.

Oh and to that thenightwolf guy, your name explains it all your probably just some prepubesent tit who has yet to experience anything in life go fuck yourself and live a little

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 03:31:29

I know this is bumping up a pretty dead topic but i'd just like to say I managed to get some tobacco and am currently smoking, thanks for the help guize ; )

hope this isn't spam

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 03:36:32

ffffffttttt no problem guy, feckin fffffftttttt dood, its like *cough cough* its like ffffftttt like, theres like, all this shit ffftttt and its like, around us *whew* just waiting to be utilized, ya'mean brah? *cough cough*

Hell yeauh pass dat shit, shiit mayn, shiiiiit....

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 03:43:28

It's not hard to make a bong, look up ways on google.

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 03:48:16

Just get a can. Dent one side of the can in and poke tiny holes in it. Poke one hole in the side of the can as a carb too. put the weed over the holes and light up and smoke through the main opening of the can. It's cheap as fuck but it is effective and you get a pretty good amount of smoke. The first thing I ever smoked out of was a can just like that, it's never failed me.

BBS Signature

Response to How can I smoke my weed? 2009-11-14 03:56:44

At 11/14/09 03:48 AM, DragonFyre9 wrote: Just get a can. Dent one side of the can in and poke tiny holes in it. Poke one hole in the side of the can as a carb too. put the weed over the holes and light up and smoke through the main opening of the can. It's cheap as fuck but it is effective and you get a pretty good amount of smoke. The first thing I ever smoked out of was a can just like that, it's never failed me.

Thanks again, even if I did say before I managed to roll a jiont, I might have to try this, pretty tempting.