00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,654,126 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:30:12

At 2/12/06 03:21 PM, Dodgeballking wrote: stuff

You need 50 intelligent posts to join. The capos will go over your posts, you need two of them to find you accaptable and vote you in to be a memeber.

You can keep posting here in order to get your 50 posts, just stay away from spam, fights, and one liners and you should do fine. You can also post somewhere else and return after you have 50 inteligent posts.

I think that's all, but I'm new here so I might have missed something.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:31:30

You know, I was wondering, could I join the mafia? I think most of my posts have a purpose, but maybe they are too short. Well, I hope I get in anyway.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:32:23

At 2/12/06 02:41 PM, BigLundi wrote: Look who's talking about medication now Ghost_Phantom, please, i've seen plenty of needles near the sniper rifles, and i KNOW they don't pbelong to the others.

Hey, who let you in my section? I'm gonna kill Ocelot... Those needles were for making new chemical responses for my new brand of bullets. Now a Fragment bullet is in need ( Regus ), it reaches target and implodes making triple damage than other bullets. Really... I don't do needles... I only drink, every body knows that.

At 2/12/06 03:20 PM, RavenGage wrote: In other news, I broke my arm. Playing soccer no less.

Soccer? You must know I come from the most soccer sucker countries EVER. Where I live soccer is a way of life for people... I don't like it too much though. And now for the punch line

I gotta tell you, a lot of things I took for granted are a lot harder to do now.

You mean like "guy stuff" or every day stuff? I'm not sure I want to know.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:35:11

At 2/12/06 03:31 PM, Rslegend wrote: You know, I was wondering, could I join the mafia? I think most of my posts have a purpose, but maybe they are too short. Well, I hope I get in anyway.

Well no one from the Barracks is a bad poster and neither are you but only Capos can decide whether you can join. Good Luck.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:38:53

At 2/12/06 03:32 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Soccer? You must know I come from the most soccer sucker countries EVER. Where I live soccer is a way of life for people... I don't like it too much though. And now for the punch line

I used to live in a soccer country. Now I live in Canada in my igloo with my whale bladders, and beaver hats. :'(

You mean like "guy stuff" or every day stuff? I'm not sure I want to know.

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of typing, or eating, or taking a shower or pretty much anything else. I hadn't even thought of it that way until you menationed it now...shit.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:40:47

Will some capos look through my posts please and tell me what they think.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:46:45

At 2/12/06 03:38 PM, RavenGage wrote: I used to live in a soccer country. Now I live in Canada in my igloo with my whale bladders, and beaver hats. :'(

I probably do not know because you are new but I live in Israel and if you have never been there you have no idea how much they all love soccer.

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of typing, or eating, or taking a shower or pretty much anything else. I hadn't even thought of it that way until you mentioned it now...shit.

Now that made me laugh for hours... Don't worry 50 bucks and you're set... They do all the work if you have to... But I do believe that makes typing and eating look pretty small right now eh?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:47:02

At 2/12/06 03:40 PM, -Bulletproof- wrote: Will some capos look through my posts please and tell me what they think.

ok....
Your posts seem allright.. you still have a few one liners, but nothing major.... I guesse i will give you my vote...(bad decision maybe?)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:51:02

Thank you, you will not regret it. But I'm wondering how many votes do I need before I'm in.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:51:35

At 2/12/06 03:46 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I probably do not know because you are new but I live in Israel and if you have never been there you have no idea how much they all love soccer.

I can imagine. When I think of soccer madmen I usualy think of South America but I have heard people mention Israel before believe it or not.

But I do believe that makes typing and eating look pretty small right now eh?

You have no idea :'(
This cast needs to stay on for 15 days. So 50 x 15...can I borrow $750? Please?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:52:17

At 2/12/06 03:51 PM, -Bulletproof- wrote: Thank you, you will not regret it. But I'm wondering how many votes do I need before I'm in.

You need 500 votes to be in. Or perhaps 2 i forget sometimes

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:54:35

So I only need to get one more. Anymore people think I should be in?

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 15:58:40

At 2/12/06 03:54 PM, -Bulletproof- wrote: So I only need to get one more. Anymore people think I should be in?

Maybe if you stop pestering people you'd get a vote until then resarch this place a little.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 16:01:53

Alright sorry for buging you. Ah well I'm going to do what you said and have a little look round. Who knows what I might find.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 16:11:27

At 2/12/06 04:01 PM, -Bulletproof- wrote: Alright sorry for buging you. Ah well I'm going to do what you said and have a little look round. Who knows what I might find.

Perhaps you'll find answqers to questions, Which will save us time and stop us explaining things over and over.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 16:20:44

At 2/12/06 03:51 PM, RavenGage wrote: I can imagine. When I think of soccer madmen I usualy think of South America but I have heard people mention Israel before believe it or not.

Yeah, people here can be fanatics over it...

You have no idea :'(
This cast needs to stay on for 15 days. So 50 x 15...can I borrow $750? Please?

Well... I know where you are coming form... Sure, grab it from my desk at my sniper section... It's like Ocelot is keeping any one out so why not...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 16:50:43

Hey Everyone!

I'm back finally, after a week of sunshine.
I've been looking through most of the post history and everything seems to be going smoothly.
And also past the 800th page mark, a big congrats on that!

I'll be just lurking for the first day or two, to ensure the context of whats going on. I don't want to hope into any conversations as of right now.

Feel free to post anything that has happened in the last week that I might have missed that was probably important to you or whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 17:08:16

At 2/12/06 04:50 PM, -Rocket- wrote: Feel free to post anything that has happened in the last week that I might have missed that was probably important to you or whatever.

RavenGage needs a loan... a small one, only 3 "quarters". If you noticed he is a new member here and we have lots of members on hold...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 17:58:32

Hey Rocket how was ya trip man? Glad to see you're back.

I'm goin out now guys so i'll see yas tommorrow, school was canceled cause of the snow. Kick ass.

_PCE_

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 18:17:37

At 2/12/06 02:47 PM, CharIotte wrote:
Okay then we don\'t care because we all think RG is cool so whatever.

Well I do not care if you think he is cool...or if you HAVE to comment on my every post...just get over it.

RavenGage...it is fine but I warn you now, some people do not like being fucked with like that simply because it is dishonest, but ahh...have my spot here because I am done.

Ghost...you talk about kicking me out? lol...wow man...so you are cool with people that trick your family too. Yeah about that...peace

To my peoples, sorry this club is getting lame and fast. Charlotte wants to run a topic by putting people down...lol...thats all she does...think about it...her talent is putting people down. Anyway...this is for Boris, Turk, Speedy and everyone else who was put down by power hungry postaholics, do not take shit from people.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 18:26:41

At 2/12/06 06:17 PM, GoodFella wrote: Charlotte wants to run a topic by putting people down...lol...thats all she does...think about it...her talent is putting people down. Anyway...this is for Boris, Turk, Speedy and everyone else who was put down by power hungry postaholics, do not take shit from people.

Dude, seriously, lighten up, Charlotte's put me down, you put her down right back, that's what you do, not whine and complain that she's doing it. If i acted like you arewhen i first got here, i'd be screwed by now and have nobody who likes me on NG. Why? Because i got known helping Charlotte out in her thread a long time ago which she, guess what? Made you sound like the opposite sex. So she's good at putting people down, so what? I make fun of people sometimes, sometimes i bust others' chops, you learn to deal with it.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 18:36:57

At 2/12/06 06:26 PM, BigLundi wrote:
Dude, seriously, lighten up, Charlotte\'s put me down, you put her down right back, that\'s what you do, not whine and complain that she\'s doing it. If i acted like you arewhen i first got here, i\'d be screwed by now and have nobody who likes me on NG. Why? Because i got known helping Charlotte out in her thread a long time ago which she, guess what? Made you sound like the opposite sex. So she\'s good at putting people down, so what? I make fun of people sometimes, sometimes i bust others\' chops, you learn to deal with it.

wha?

Sounds like you are the one complaining...I just tell it like it is. If you remember, I do not really have an NG image to worry about, I got in this club for special reasons...in fact I never asked to join, it just kinda happen. Sorry I do not know the ropes Lundi, sorry if my posts are a little out of balance, but I have this thing...I say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whoever I want, there are many real life friends that understand, maybe it is just harder to get it when we are bbs friends. Thanks for everything yall, b easy

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 18:38:36

At 2/12/06 06:17 PM, GoodFella wrote: Ghost...you talk about kicking me out? lol...wow man...so you are cool with people that trick your family too. Yeah about that...peace

Seriously bro, stop jumping to conclusions. Did I ever say kicking YOU out? no. Personally, I like you around here. The problem isn't your attitude obviously, it's just the way you word your posts, they're a little intense. Raven didn't decieve the family in anyway, he admitted that he was a male without the fe-. This is by far the stupidest thing, in my opinion, to argue about. He is a member, and it has never been looked down upon to play a prank on the other members.

But if you were looking to hook-up with a HOTT girl from newgrounds, then I feel your pain. I would be pissed off too to find out the ass of an e-girlfriend was that of a male dressed up as a female.

Dennis Rodman

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 18:52:17

At 2/12/06 06:38 PM, _Ghost_ wrote: Seriously bro, stop jumping to conclusions.

Well..like I said before..I am not really used to this type of thing, I have never had an online group, or even online relations beyond comments here and there. I

But if you were looking to hook-up with a HOTT girl from newgrounds, then I feel your pain. I would be pissed off too to find out the ass of an e-girlfriend was that of a male dressed up as a female.

Dennis Rodman

lol this was funny..but I am speaking up for the 2-4 members that treated RavenGage like a girl before he said anything...I like I dunno man...its just kinda creepy...plus if he forgot, why not change it back? Maybe just say it in your first post, just to be real with everyone.

btw...my girl says hi, she is right here. I am not looking for an e-girl, I have proof in this thread for that. Its all good Ghost, maybe Im trippin

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 19:37:17

At 2/12/06 06:52 PM, GoodFella wrote: btw...my girl says hi, she is right here. I am not looking for an e-girl, I have proof in this thread for that. Its all good Ghost, maybe Im trippin

Don't worry about it bro, we all have those times of freak-outs and rebellion of authority.

As long as we know Raven is a guy, we're fine. We can feed off the hilarity of others trying to hit on him.

I guess when it comes down to it...just stop fighting, it's pointless (that goes for everyone).

Did I mention Dennis Rodman scares the fuck outta me?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 19:49:50

At 2/12/06 07:37 PM, _Ghost_ wrote:
Did I mention Dennis Rodman scares the fuck outta me?

Did i mention that i agree? I once saw him and literally went blind for a whole minute. I couldn't open my eyes, they burned too much when i did. That night and for several months i had nightmares about him.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 20:10:24

hey just so i know who exactly are the capos (not sure on spelling) just so i know who i don't want to piss off other than obviously the godfather of course.....last mistake i would ever make!

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 20:20:00

At 2/12/06 04:50 PM, -Rocket- wrote: Feel free to post anything that has happened in the last week that I might have missed that was probably important to you or whatever.

I joined. That's the highlight of it all for me (funny how that works out). Bask in my your good fortune mortal, I have graced your club with my devine presence. Or something. That was a joke by the way >_>

Oh and there really are tons of members wanting to join. I don't know if it's always like that here, but I've been in plenty of clubs and this is one of the most active ones. Half the BBS seems to want to join.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 20:23:10

At 2/12/06 08:10 PM, Dodgeballking wrote: hey just so i know who exactly are the capos (not sure on spelling) just so i know who i don't want to piss off other than obviously the godfather of course.....last mistake i would ever make!

you don't meet the 50 post rule, but shit, you have got some intelligent posts. Hanging around the politics forums adds some points for you as well. Welcome to the mafia.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-12 22:03:50

here is that thing you wanted...

NG Mafia