00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Developer Business Card Gallery

768 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-08 23:34:02

Howdy Everypeoples!

I just got done designing my new run of business cards and I wondered how they stack up to the rest of the pack that are out there...

So this thread is all about business cards. If you have designed a cool business card, be it for a developer, programmer, bakery, or taxidermist or whatever you want... post it here and get it rated.

NOTE: I would recommend taking off any contact info you don't want readily available to the public before posting for critique.

So since I would like to have my business card critiqued, here it is. I realize it is extremely busy looking but I was going for high energy.

Visit JackSmack.com and submit your Flash Games!

BBS Signature

Response to Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-09 04:40:01

cool stuff, I got a bix card, I'll post it up later, k?

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-10 10:26:29

Badda-bing

Response to Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-10 13:33:09

HandsomeJake, I really like the side with your contact info and the subtle background you used. not a huge fan of the lightning bolt design but that is the only thing that doesnt seem to fit to me. looks really good.

BBS Signature

Response to Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-11 15:36:28

Nice work with the business card, both of you's. U may want to consider applying anywhere on the card, wut kind of game u can make (i.e rpg, platform, arcade, shooter) bc games for everypeoples just explains the rating of ur games which i think u mean they are for all ages n stuff. That's all, but great job.

Yeah i need to work on a signature...maybe i'll borrow yours for now.

Response to Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-11 22:45:23

Well I don't know about you but I make all types of games from puzzle games and dress ups to platformers and first person shooters. I wouldn't want to pidgeonhole myself just yet but I'm sure that I will find that certain types of games are more profitable and focus on those.

BBS Signature

Response to Developer Business Card Gallery 2009-09-12 10:11:38

I find your business card way too chaotic for me, JackSmack. Personally I prefer business cards that have a small pallette and are a bit more minimalistic. To me it puts more emphasis on the actual details.

I quite like the design of yours HandsomeJake, althoguh the lightning bolt seems a bit out of place compared to the other side of the card.
It has nice contrast though.

AND NOW I PRESENT TO YOU MINE
This is currently a placeholder until I actually get enough attention to warrant a more effective design.
Please do tell my what you think.